"Welcome to the land of the dead"

Gumball-

I stared at my closet with a hard glare. Nothing i saw spoke to me , Damn i sound like a girl.

I decided to for once dress casual. I usually only dress casually when i spent my day at the castle or in my lab.
I grabbed my pink button up and buttoned each one carefully until i got to the top. I left three buttons open so i didn't look to up tight and smoothed my collar down.

I grabbed my faded jeans and squeezed into them than slid my white converse's on.
I combed my pink hair like i usually did and placed my crown neatly on top.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, i didn't look that bad.

My window was open and the sun set slowly off into the distance, i guess i'll head out than.

====

I arrived at the graveyard and like always a layer of fog coated everything.

Loud music blarred and i saw tons of people dancing, from other princes grinding on women to villagers drinking punch together. Even the ghost were having a blast!

I saw Fiona's bunny ears bouncing as she ran over to me.

"GUMMY!" She pulled me into a tight hug and i patted her back to let her know that i was starting to lose oxygen.

 "I'm so glad you came!" She smiled brightly at me than grabbed my hand tightly dragging us through the crowd until we came to the center of dancing people.

She blushed slightly and looked up through her dark eyelashes "Dance with me?"

I gave her a charming smile "Of course" I placed my hands on her hips and her face turned red.

We slowly danced in small circles and i took that chance to truly look at my best friend. Her eyes were  a light blue that seemed to be in a state of pure bliss and her lips plump and shiny from her lip gloss.

Her cheeks were a tint of pink and her hair that poked out of her usual bunny hat was a bit curled. Fiona was simply beautiful.

I gave her a small smile and i noticed her face inched closer. We were so close i could smell her cotton candy perfume radiating off of her lightly exsposed chest. I blushed and was about to look away when she pushed up onto her tiptoes and leaned against my chest.

Her eyes were half shut and she leaned in almost grazing my bottom lip when a loud guitar rang through the air. Practically giving me a heart attack. Right beside us was none other than the vampire king himself.

"Am i intterupting something?"

He held an amused smirk and i returned one. "Why of course not"

Fiona looked up at Marshall and her face was a cherry red. "I'm uh..gonna go get a drink" She walked away and over to the coolers. I let a small sigh fly from my mouth, from her leaving or the relief of her not kissing me, i do not know.

Marshall floated in the air with the knowing smirk still playing on his lips. He flipped his ax base around, so it hung on his back and he floated closely near my face.

"I have to talk to you" His voice was raspy and low, with a small threatening growl to it.

I gulped and nodded quickly. He chuckled and patted me on the head. "Good boy"

He flew off towards the woods and motioned for me to follow. Though my mind, the practical side of my body told me to get the hell out of there. My heart was curious.

And we all know the saying.

Curiosity killed the cat.