"Nightmares"

Prince Gumball-

I was cuddled into Marshall's side as we slept through out the day. At least he slept soundly, it was werid to be sleeping during the day time. I lied wide awake, staring at Marshall's emotionless face.

He was so handsome, my hand slowly reached out and caressed his cold cheek.
His black hair layed sprawled out over his pillow as his hand was lazily sprung out across me.

I was humming a tune i had heard from the fire kingdom when i heard a small whimper. I turned towards Marsh and saw him clawing at the mattress, his eyes were still shut and his face was twisted into a pain expression.

His whole body became sweaty as he groaned in pain and rolled slightly back and forth. I lunged up and scooted closer to Marshall.

"Hey" I shook his shoulders slightly only making him whimper louder and tears roll down the sides of his cheeks. I was filled with concern and crawled on top of him.

"Marshall wake up!" His eyes tore open, fear filling them and as soon as he saw me. More tears fell out of his empty looking eyes. He reached out and rapped his long arms around my neck.

He pulled me towards his sweaty torso, clinging onto me for dear life.

I rubbed his back softly while humming a comforting tune. He calmed down and before he passed out again he mumbled "Don't leave me"

I have never seen him so vulnarble, it scared me. I kissed his forehead and hugged him tighter "I won't, i promise"