"You don't belong to me"

Prince Gumball-

I was dressed in my pajama's, the usual band shirt and pink boxers.

I held a cup of juice in one and hand and a opened novel in the other. The plot was intrigueing and if i could i would read all day.

The front doors slammed open with great force and i nearly dropped my cup of juice. Fiona ran into the room, her hat was gone and her golden hair was a mess around her head.

She panted heavily, her cheeks flushed and eyes bewildered. Like a wild animal running away from the shelter.

Cake looked no different down by her side.

"Fi?"

"Gumball we need to get you out of here!"

She ran up stairs towards my room and i quickly followed. I ran through my bedroom and saw her stuffing my clothes in a duffel bag.

"Fiona what are you doing?"

I crossed my arms over my chest slightly confused by her behavior.

"Marshall is coming, i think he's gone crazy!"

My mind quickly processed that Marshall was coming and felt my mood lift. 

"He's coming?" Fiona studied my face and slowly stopped backing my stuff.

"I thought you hated him.."

She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me, i averted my gaze.

"Hate is such a strong word.."

"Gumball.."

She came closer and grabbed my hand tightly in her hand, she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Is there something going on between you and Marshall?"

She was my best friend and here i was thinking about lieing to her, should i just tell her the truth. She is one of the only one's that i actually trust.

I sucked in a deep breath and squeezed her small hand.

"Marshal..We've.." I sighed, this was harder to put in words.

"He needs blood now i guess. To be honest i have no knowlege of vampires but if my blood helps him..than i can be useful to him.."

I looked into her glazed eyes and she slapped my hand away. I winced from how cruel her action was.

"You let him drink from you?!"

My voice came out small "Just once.."

She slapped me hard across the face. "He is unstable, he could have killed you! You would leave your candy people like that for a vampire?!"

I looked at her with tears welling up in my eyes as my hand cradled my cheek.

"He didn't and i knew that..i trust him.."

She clenched her fists at her sides and bit her lip roughly.

"Do you love him?"

"I.."

She stomped up to me and her hard eyes bore into mine.

"Do.You.Love.Marshal?"

"I do.."

Fiona grabbed her sword off my bed and ran back over to me.

"Your disgusting! What will your people think?! The royal family! Knowing that you love a vampire, let alone a man!"

Tears fell down my cheeks.

"Why are you saying these things..?"

"Because you need to open your eyes. The shame you'll bring on your family. The pain you'll bring to yourself. Once you die, Marshal will still be young! He has probably loved many times, your most likely nothing to him. He's immortal and your mortal." She roughly jabbed her finger at my chest and stormed out.

I cried silently in the dark as i heard the front door slam downstairs.

"I can't make anybody happy.." I sat huddled against the side of my bed as i furiously rubbed at my soaked eyes.

"Your most likely nothing to him"

Out of all the words that she said those stuck out the most. "Fiona is usually always right.."

My window opened and a figure stepped through, moonlight cascaded down his back and there stood Marshal Lee.

I gasped as i took in his appearance. His eyes were glowing and blood covered his shirt and chin.

I quickly stood up and began to walk over to him.

"Stop!" His voice echoed in my pink room. I froze to the floor.

He held his head in his hands, i decided to ignore his plea and wrapped my arms around him.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and i felt drops fall down my shoulder. He was crying.

I held him tighter. Why was he crying?

"Bubba.."His voice broke.

I tilted his chin up so i could stare at his face.

"Yes? I'm here"

More tears slipped down his cheeks "Forgive me.."

"Wha-?"

Before i could finish my  sentence i felt his teeth sink into my neck.

"Mar-rshal.."

I held tightly around his neck as i felt my energy slowly leaving my body.

My vision began to blur and panic evaded my chest.

"Marsh.." My head began to droop. He cried harder.

He can't stop.

He keeps drinking from me.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"As long as i'm useful to you..that's all that matters. I love you marsh.."

He shook harder from his sobs and before i knew it the image of him shaking me hard slowly blurred away as darkness became my friend.

I love you.

My vampire king.