"Different"

Prince Gumball-

Ever since his nightmare episode two nights (Days) Ago. He hasn't been acting the same. When i bring the topic up he avoids it completly and throws on that same irritating fake smile.

I miss him but if i call him he'll just make another escuse as to why he can't come over or why we can't go out.

I sat on my bed with my back rested against the head board and my knees to my chest pondering about everything.

I haven't been paying much attention to my kingdom lately and i still haven't tried to get in touch with Fiona..

My cheek still stings from when she hit me, or at least it does in my mind.

Now Marshall doesn't want to see me. He's probably bored of me, maybe fiona's right..

I could feel my heart breaking at each thought about Marshall, how he could be hanging around with someone else right now, or maybe he thinks i'm annoying.

A soft knock at the door broke me away from my thoughts and i cleared my voice "Come in"

My eyes widened at the visitor and i smiled for the first time in two days. The fire prince walked in , holding a small basket of pastrys.

"Jeez it's dark in here" He shot a small fireball onto the candle next to my bed and it made half of my room slightly light up.

"Are you okay?"

I snapped out of daze and nodded softly.

He set the basket down on the edge of the bed and sat next to me. I observed his skin and touched it, it was warm. "Why aren't i burning right now?"

He chuckled "I actually learned how to control it, itsn't it cool?"

I nodded and smiled . 

"So i heard about you and Marshall"

My head snapped up and i furrowed my brows "How?"

"Fiona" He replyed.

I nodded and looked down at my toes.

"How are you two?"

I bit my lip and couldn't control my tears, they began to fall down my cheeks and the empty feeling returned. My chest ached from anxiety and i felt Fp wrap his arms around my waist.

"What's going on?"

I explained everything that's happened and my thoughts. He stayed silent for a moment and frowned at me.

"What an ass"

I kept staring at my feet and just shrugged.

"If you were with me, this wouldn't be happening" He mumbled.

I slowly looked up at him "What?"

He looked away from me "Nothing, i have to go but i'll try to visit again tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yeah, thanks for everything"

He stood up and bent down placing a small kiss upon my forehead, i felt my cheeks heat up and he smiled brightly at me "Get some rest love"

Than he left.

What the what?!