First time meeting

Marissa POV
I Buttoned up my top and looked for glasses. As soon as I got everything I needed I checked my phone to see if Ms. Heather was here yet. I mumbled to myself "You got this girl". Ms. Heather was a close friend to my father who passed away, she was there for me and my mother when he left us. She helped us with bills and helped me get the things I needed for graduation. Now that I'm 18 I need a job to help my mom out a little bit. Ms. Heather's son is the famous "Odell Beckham Jr.", and he needs a new assistant and Ms. Heather believes I'm perfect for the job. I am Moving in with Odell so I can be on 24/7 help but this is temporary. Finally I hear my phone ring and I knew it was Ms. Heather so I ran down stairs with all my stuff kissed my mom and left and got into the car.
Ms. Heather: you look....professional.
Me: is it too much.
Ms. Heather: no sweety you look good
*40 minutes later*
We arrived to This huge mansion.
Me to myself: wow!
Ms. Heather: *signals me* this way hun.
I walked with her and she opened the front door with her key. We walked in and Odell was in the kitchen making a protein shake.
Ms. Heather: Delly! *hugs him*
Odell: hey ma, who is this
Ms. Heather: your new assistant, Marissa.
Odell: you didn't run this by me.
Ms. Heather: well you need one.
Odell: *rolls eyes* alright ma we will talk later.
Me: hi, um it's nice to meet you. *puts hand out*
Odell completely ignored me hand out. And looks me up and down.
Odell: word of advice.....change your outfit this isn't a office job.
I looked my self up and down and adjusted my jacket.
Ms. Heather: be nice son. She's staying in the guest bedroom, her payment is 400 a week.
Odell: ok but she better know to listen to me
He is very cocky. I can see this going bad
Ms. Heather: she's very nice and smart. Come on Marissa bring your stuff upstairs.
Me: ok
I bring everything up and settle down
Ms. Heather: if he's too rude just hit him in the head
Me: *laughs* ok
She leaves and I look myself in the mirror, I have potential to be cute but I just don't care. I try to be professional and sexy mature but he was mean to me.
This is Marissa:

I untucked my top and I went downstairs and Odell was watching tv

Me: Anything you need?
Odell: you start tomorrow. Go rest
He doesn't even look me in my eye. Wow makes me feel beautiful.
Me: um alright
I walk upstairs and go to the room and wash up and go to bed.

Tell me if you enjoyed this....I might do my other story the good girl again but I'm not sure