I wish

Odell POV
I fucked up. I did the worst thing you could ever do to a female. My anger got the best of me. The thought of another nigga in her makes me want to kill that nigga and her. She drives me insane. What has she done to me? I can't believe I'm feeling this way about a female.
I was sitting in my car after the game and my mom came and knocked on the window. I rolled down my window
Mom: Odell what's wrong baby?
Me: nothing ma...the game is just weighin down on me that's all.
I could never tell her I hit Marissa. She would kill me Bc Marissa is like her daughter.
Mom: you sure honey?
Me: I'm positive.
Mom:
Well ok goodnight. I want to talk to you in the morning about hiring Marissa again.
Why is she persistent?
Me: ah ok *annoyed* goodnight
I drove off and left and went to my house and cried. No girl has made me cry like a lil bitch. I really love her😳.

Marissa POV
Lenny: you telling me that you had a crush on me in high school?
Me: yes everyone did!
Lenny: wow! If I would of knew I would of been asked you out
Me: stop I was plain in high school
Lenny: I always thought you were beautiful
I blush so hard and smile and put my face down. He lifts my chin up and kisses my lips. I pull away smiling like never before. Dimples out and all.
Lenny: well we are at your house. I'll text you in the morning. I enjoyed my time with you and I look forward to it again.
Me: same here. Thanks for everything.
I said getting out the car. We waved bye to eachother. I went to my house and my mom was sleep in her bed so I creep in. I reach my room and smile and laugh. Then next thing I know I'm in tears. I cry like I never have before. Odell was my first everything and he broke my heart. I've never been this hurt before. It kills me. I shoulda never agreed to be his sex slave. I should of never did anything. I wish I never met him. After I broke down, I went and washed my and pulled my hair up. I put on my daddies hoodie and I cuddled up in my bed and went to sleep.

Marissa is so hurt😪
Odell knows he's dead wrong
Lenny is a sweetheart😍