Lovers and friends

2 weeks later
Odell POV
It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen Marissa. I was wrong for acting like she was some groupie. She didn't even care about sex or who I was. She was just a sweet like broken girl. I'm sure I broke her worse and I haven't been able to sleep knowing I did that. I'm honestly catching feelings for her. I'm scared. I'm scared of being hurt. I'm terrified that I'm gonna get attached and she's gonna do something to set me off and I'm gonna be fucked up. I though just sex would be the best solution but honestly that has made things worse. I look at my phone and see her contact. I'm so close to calling her but I can't put myself up to do it. I did something even worse out of spite. I fucked Caya. After Marissa left she came over crying saying her friendship with Marissa was over and how sorry she is and the next thing I know, she's on top of me riding me. I didn't use protection either. I'm disappointed in myself for using my dick head instead of the head on my shoulders. Marissa will never want to deal with me again let alone have sex or be my girl. Damn it Odell.

Marissa POV

Today I stop by Ms

Today I stop by Ms. Heathers house looking my very best hoping to see Odell so he can see what he fucked up. It's been 2 whole weeks and I haven't talked to him or seen him.
Ms. Heather: wow Marissa you look amazing
Me: thank you I appreciate it!
Ms. Heather: you know since your mother is back working maybe you can get back to working with Odell
Fuck! I hate that her and my mom are friends. My mom was sick but could take care of herself. I just needed a excuse to why I quit working. I couldn't say "hey I'm fucking your son and he called me a thot". So I told people my mom was sick. It's not a lie so I won't go to hell but I stretched the truth😬.
Me: yeah maybe. But I gotta go, I'm going out on a date with someone I went to high school with
Ms. Heather: have fun honey
Me: thank you.
I left and went to the restaurant and I saw Lenny at the table looking delicious😋. I had a crush on him at high school but I was way to shy and plain to get his attention. He stood up and hugged me.

He looked amazing in all black and smelt so good

Lenny: you look great girl
Me: thank you you don't look to bad ya self
Lenny: I appreciate it. You ready to order?
Me: yes I am
*hour later*
My date is over and it went amazing. Potential bf. We have a date in 2 weekends.

What do you think of Lenny?
Is Odell gonna come back in the picture? We will find out next episode😂
Did Caya try to trap Odell?