Hello Darling

In an honest bout of boredom I found myself digging through my parent's hall closet to find some playing cards or something to bide my time. I'd recently moved back in with them as I'd needed to leave my abusive boyfriend, he was a frightening man but he'd never bothered to learn where my parents lived; therefore I was safe. However, the lack of fear left me dreadfully dull in my social life. I didn't want to go out to find another ass wipe to date, I no longer had friends thanks to Dan; my ex. As I continued to rifle through the closet I found a rugged old box with a well known name to me. A Ouija board, it almost made me laugh. I used to be scared of these dinky things thanks to an old horror movie I'd watched with my cousins when I was young. I pulled it out into the living room, laughing, as I set it up on the living room table. I looked at it and recalled my cousins had only bought it to frighten me, I was honestly surprised my folks had kept it. I looked at the dumb toy and decided to feed my old fears to give me a little rush. I shut off the lights in the house and lit a couple scented candles my mom kept around the house. I took the planchet and circled it around the board like the rules said I should. I laughed and said sarcastically. "Is there anyone here with me?" I smiled stupidly for a moment before I called out again. "I invite any brave ghosts to come say hi to me." I chuckled at my own stupid joke before the planchet shot from my hand and circled the board on its own. My giggles died in that moment as I watched the wildly moving planchet run across the board. 'H-E-L-L-O-D-A-R-L-I-N-G' At last I found my voice though only to scream. I scrambled to my feet just as the planchet finally stopped moving. I stared in absolute horror as a dark mist appeared over the board. I was frozen to the spot as the mist started to take shape of a human, to a tall man, to a strikingly handsome creature. A great bellowing laugh broke the silence and made me run down the hall away from the terrifying thing. As I skittered down the hallway I ran straight into the tall creature. I yelped and again, scrambling in the other direction only to be met by slamming straight into... It again. It grabbed hold of me this time and said almost sweetly. "Now, now darling. That's quite enough of that..."

(What'chall think yay or nay?) Kind of rushed I know but it's late and I had to get this out of my head.)