Asmodeus, Alastor, And Him...

After my mother was finished asking what she should make for dinner I was quick to shoo her away. With a flushed face I shut my door and turned to see a rather irritated looked Ghost. "She really does have awful timing... But if you want to make it up to me you could-" 

"Ghost don't even start, I don't know what I was thinking..." Ghost pouted but retorted anyway.

"I'm sure it was me naked but your thoughts aren't my concern at the moment." He smirked at my blushing face and just as I was about to snap back I saw all jest and colour drain from Ghost's face. Before I could question it I felt a large hand go over my mouth and an arm around my waist. "What a beauty, Asmodeus I have to say you have impeccable taste..." Ghost shot up from my bed and glared past me to whomever held me in place. He sneered and growled. "Alastor... Let her go she's done nothing to offend yo-"

"Before you finish that thought Asmodeus, she has not offended me no but I'm afraid He is a little upset with you leaving without checking first. Oh and when he found your newest little toy was who you'd run off with... Well, you know how he gets..." Ghost huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose and hissed. "Fine I'll return and explain myself, so let her go."

"Oooh, you like this one huh? Well sorry Asmodeus but He wants to see what's been keeping you. Maybe teach her a lesson..." And with that a cloud of black, sulfur scented smoke surrounded me. I choked on the awful mist and I tried to wriggle my way out of this Alastor's grasp but he only held tighter. (By the way Alastor is Ricky, also look up these demon names.) 

I looked over my shoulder and found a grinning demon with long wavy black hair. He gave me a fanged grin and remarked. "Mmm I love the fear in those big eyes of yours...Tell me beautiful, what's your name?" 

"What do you care?!" I snapped, sneering at the creature. He seemed to pout, fuck did all demons have that look to give? He grinned once more and said almost sweetly. "Oh He is just going to love you, He loves the bratty ones. In fact he just got a new one like you, I bet He'll want you to play together for him..." I shuddered at the way he said play... Before I could say anything back another puff of black smoke and sulfur appeared before us. When it dissipated I saw a very pissed off Ghost, or I guess Asmodeus...