Dinner With The Parents

The drive to the restaurant was a blur, I couldn't even wrap my head around what was about to happen. I was going to a restaurant, with my parents who thought they'd be meeting my new boyfriend, who was in fact not my boyfriend but a demon who intends on owning me. Without context this sounds horrifying and just plain weird...  My Dad pulled up to the curb to let my Mom and I out. I wasn't one for heels so this was a bit of a blessing as we walked toward the entrance of the Italian place I felt a breeze rush past me, one I knew to be Ghost. In the corner of my eye I saw him appear by the door. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for how he might act... When we came into his view he walked forward and held his arms open to me. "Oh darling, won't you let me hug you?" Oh god that's what game he was going to play tonight. I faked a smile and opened my arms in turn. "Of course! Why wouldn't you?" Ghost was quick to embrace me in a tight hold. When he let me go I almost regretted allowing him to... He held out his hand to my Mother and greeted. "And you must be (Y,X)'s Mom, I'm Devin." I side eyed him and he simply smirked with a shrug. He offered me his arm and I secretly enjoyed locking arms with him, we waited there for a bit before my Dad walked up to greet us. "Hello Sir, it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Devin Sola." 

"Good to meet you Devin, I'm (W,Z) and this is my wife (Z,X)."

"I'm glad to finally meet you two, your daughters been so good to me. I wouldn't still be here if it weren't for her." 

"Well she is our little saint, shall we go in?" 

"Of course, and she really is isn't she?" Ghost, or I guess to my parents, Devin lead us all inside. We managed to get a small booth, forcing Ghost and I to sit uncommonly close. As the waitress handed us our menus Ghost leaned close to my ear. "You're in for a treat tonight darling..."