Shenanigans

(Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been beyond busy with school and such. I'll try to update more but I would like to ask those inboxing hurtful things about my rate of work on here to please stop. The constant pestering is more than enough, thank you.)

{Smut Warning}

Ghost hovered all day and seemed convinced it was his job to be my personal pet peeve. Other than spooking my parents by appearing and disappearing around them he'd also taken up breaking a few things here and there and moving shit in odd places or positions. I felt like I was in a horrible remake of poltergeist... Currently the little pest was perched on my bed, probably thinking about what prank to pull next. As I was tapping away at my keyboard he decided to pipe up. "Oh darling.... I feel like stacking those pretty vases again, care to join me?" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "No Ghost. I really wouldn't... How 'bout just sitting still and being quiet for once?" Ghost looked up in the air in fake thought before saying.

"Ya' know I could do that if... You played with me just a little bit..." I turned to glare at the mischievous man before questioning his odd phrasing. "What do you mean by play?" Ghost smirked and stood up from the bed, he shadowed his hands around my head and neck; still not touching me as I'd demanded. "I want you to let me touch you, tickle you, kiss you, just play a little bit... Of course you don't have to but then I'll simply throw a fit, break a few things...." I arched my eyebrow and saw the game he was playing. I looked deep into those piercing eyes and decided to gamble with the pest. "You may touch me, but you will not touch anywhere that my clothes currently cover. Is that understood?" Ghost chuckled and scooped me up out of my chair. "Yes my sweet girl, I understand." He laid me on the bed and settled himself over me. He peppered my face with light and feathery kisses, he tiptoed his fingers around my arms making goosebumps rise all over my skin. He remained true to my request is didn't let his fingers even brush my clothed body parts. To be perfectly honest though I really wanted him too... His lips were so warm and with each kiss he seemed to linger ever so slightly. I couldn't help but raise my hips off the bed towards him. He hummed in delight at my reaction and whispered almost sweetly in my ear. "Oh my little love, I think you're regretting your own rule..." I shook my head 'no', unable to find my voice. Ghost stroked my face gently and cooed. "Well, whenever you want to admit to it..." He kissed my neck and let his sharp teeth sink into my sensitive skin, I bit my lip and tried to contain a moan. Ghost continued to kiss and suckle my neck making me squirm with absolute pleasure. Just as I was about to give in to this wonderful demon there was a knock on my door. Ghost grumbled before dispersing. As my mom entered the room with questions about what to do for dinner my mind went blank as I reached to touch the hickies spotting the side of my neck. "What was I about to do?"