Devil Fingers

I squeezed my thighs together as Ghost-Asmodeus-Fuck it Devin and I sat across from my parents. I regret allowing him to touch me this evening as his hand ran dangerously up my leg. Just as our appetizers arrived I managed to discreetly slap his hand away, quite harshly might I add. I saw a glare pass over his face for a brief moment. He leaned over to help the waiter put down one of the plates and he just barely whispered to me. "Bad girl..." I wish I'd known beforehand what kind of hell I'd just brought upon myself before slapping his hand... Devin flapped out my napkin for me and as he laid it across my lap he lightly snapped his fingers and a dark misty hand appeared. The phantom hand slithered up my dress and went right to work with what I suppose was my punishment for upsetting him. I bit my lip and suppressed a desperate moan. The ghostly fingers worked away at my sensitive clit causing my legs to spasm out of control. I kicked the table making my parents look at me with concern. "Oh darling, whatever is the matter?" Devin asked, a smirk dancing on his lips. I hid a glare in my eyes as I replied. "Oh-oh nothing, th-thought there w-was a spider..." 

"Perhaps you just got a little chill dear." Devin remarked as the devilish fingers entered me and curled against my g-spot. I jumped in my seat as I tried to excuse myself. "Uh-fuc- I gotta go to the restroom!" I quickly got up from the booth and skittered to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me as I let out a relieved groan. The fingers worked against my spot aggressively until I felt my walls contract and my legs quiver. I couldn't help myself as I squirted inside my panties. I felt my juices leak out a little down my legs as the hand exited my dress. The pointed index finger crooked and gestured for me to leave before dispersing. I shook my head and went for the paper towels to clean myself up a bit before a shadowy version of my demon lover encased my form covering my mouth. It waggled it's finger at me and pointed back at the door. "B-but I h-have to clean up... I can't go out like this." The thing shook it's head and pushed me toward the door. I sighed and finally gave in. I unlocked the door and walked shamefully out of the ladies room. I tried to keep my legs together as I waddled back to the booth. I sat at the booth again with a distressing 'squish' sound as I shifted. Devin smiled and kissed my cheek whispering in my ear again. "Filthy girl..." He put my napkin back over my lap, slightly wiping away my cum from my legs. I blushed furiously as my parents went on with their useless chatter. Oh if only they knew what this man was doing to their little girl....