What do I do? (Contains like a 5% lemon)

Horror P.O.V

     Why does he think that I would judge him? Does he not like me? Is he sick of me? Ugh, I have so many things going in my head and some questions too, I had thought to myself.

     Not a minute too soon, I heard Lust moaning my name in his sleep, it turned me on a little. I wonder what us he dreaming? Is it a good dream or a really bad one? Then like 10 minutes later I saw Lust crying. My eyesocket widen at this view, I didn't know what to do, all I did was kissed him on his cheeks and held him gently. I saw Lust blushing and smiling at the same time. I also blushed at this thought, I didn't know what to do, I looked at the time and it was 3:57 a.m. I was still turned on and well I didn't want to wake up Lust so I left to the bathroom to masturbate of course.

Lust P.O.V

    H-huh? Horror? I looked around and I couldn't find him, I was beginning to turn sad. Until I heard a noise in the bathroom I got up to take a peak because well I was worried. When I got to the door, I saw Horror masturbating in the bathroom. I got so fucking turned on that I did the same Shit.

   "Oooh, yeess, Aaah, Horror~" I had moaned that I feel on the floor I held my shirt to my mouth so that he wouldn't hear me.
   "Mmmhhh~ Mmh!!" I couldn't stop until I hear Horror yelling my name in pleasure that I was even more harder than I was earlier. My tongue slipped out from my mouth and I was almost at my climax, I moaned so loud that I forgot that I was with Horror until I came all over my clothes. I was so exhausted but I was still hard I was gonna prepare myself until I noticed someone giggling on front of me I jumped thinking that I was alone but I remember that I was with Horror.

     I turned around seeing Horror looking at me with his member out I was flustered. My hole face turned purple I didn't know what to do.

   "Lust, you must be enjoying yourself. Do u need any help with that?," he told me while he was getting closer to me and licking his finger.

    "Ah, Horror it's not what it looks like I was just-," I was panicking, I didn't know what do I swear, I had a tidy attack. I was gonna say something but I was cut off with a really deep kiss I melt into it that I pulled him closer to me until I suffocate. He was rubbing his member against mine, I let out a really loud moan and while we we're kissing we suffocated that we couldn't breath that well. The thought that I had earlier had bugged me I had pushed Horror aside.

     My thoughts went wild until I slipped out something that I didn't wanted to say, "Horror, do you dislike me with my nasty personality?" I said that I jumped and turned around. Horror looked at me with a very serious and sad face.

   "What kind of question is that Lust?," he held me tight that I yelp.  "Are you saying that I don't like you? Is that what it is? Isn't it the other way around? He yelled at me while squeezing me really tight.

   "Ouch, Horror your hurting me!," I yelled because I didn't know what to do. Why is he saying such nonsense to me? I thought. Horror had let go of me and went to get dressed.

   "W-where are you going?," I said almost crying my eyes out. Horror was getting his wallet but he left the keys he opened the door he was about to slam it, until I yelled out.

   "Horror!!" Horror was outside he looked at me and he replied, "I'm gonna go buy something, don't worry I'll be back later," he left while closing the door behind him. I was crying I didn't mean to brake him, I clutched on the cold floor all by myself.

    "He thinks I don't like him.... H-he misunderstood me!" I was wiping my tears so I can calm down but they just keep on coming. What can I do? What can I do?? I got up to get dressed as well, I took the keys from this apartment I locked the door and started to run after him so I can tell him what I feel and to set this relationship straight.

-Yeah, yeah, I know what ur thinking I suck, I know.... This is what happens when u see a dramatic movie! It's all the movie fault!!! I mean, here's the second chapter I hoped u liked it!! ^.^ Welp, Buh bye!!