Rescue

Horror P.O.V

      Months had passed as I was figuring out how to defeat Nightmare, I teleported to every AU looking for any information of how to defeat him. As I got to DreamTale I walked up the mountain while I found the 'Tree of dream' from both Dream and Nightmare they used to protect it because it was their 'Creator' where half of the tree had golden apples and the other half had black apples but now there's more golden than black.

      I teleported to where Error and Ink was and they were with Dream and Outer. Error walked towards me as he answer with, "Ask Dream maybe he can help, but I don't think he wants in" I looked at him and walked towards Dream, I mumbled to myself saying, "We need to defeat Nightmare." Dream looked at me confused, I looked up and repeated what I had mumbled. He looked down as he clenched his fists and said "Nightmare is not an easy opponent to beat, he can be defeated with light, but you need me to do so." As he looks down, Ink walked behind him and place his hands on his back.

      "You don't have to come Dream we can try to do it."

      "No! I'm coming too! I- I don't want to hurt him but I'm willing to stop him." 

      "I'm coming too," a very mysterious voice crept up behind us. We all turned around and it was Killer¡Sans. [This still haunts me°w°||] Error came on front to yelled "Hell no you ain't!" Killer walked on front of him as he takes out his knife. "Hell yes I am, better get used to it, you mistaked glitched Sans." Error growled beneath his breath as he raised his arms and answered "You know what, do whatever you want but if you get near my Inky we are gonna have a problem" 

      "Oohoho? You guys are together? Wow, I'm sure missing out in a lot of stuff. Is Nightmare single?" He moved next to Dream. "Is he?" He looked at him with a murderous intenced, Dream looked terrified as he reply "He's, he, he's still is..." Killer chuckled as he moved away and answered "Well have fun dying, suckers," and with that he left.

      "Ok, come on let's go we are waisting our time! Haven't you all noticed that Lust is in his last month already! If we don't hurry who knows what will happen!"

Lust P.O.V

      I was being dragged to a metal chair, they slam me down on the chair as they strapped me up. The other masked creatures were guarding the door while Ink fell was in the window trying to look for a plan. I was in total pain as one of them got a scalpel to cut open my stomach, I tried to struggle while he began cutting me up. Ink fell couldn't bare it anymore as he rushed inside and began to hit the creatures, the masked fell on the floor as it was a UF dark Papyrus, Ink Fell was terrified as one of them grabbed him behind. Nightmare came inside as he said, "Really clever dressing up as one of my dark Papyruses, I knew there was a rat around here. Kill him." He finished up with. I began to yell as they dragged Ink Fell away, I kept on struggling. "It's no used it drains your magic powers," Nightmare answered.

      "You are such a douche bag, lower than dirt!" I yelled at him. He grabbed the scalpel and began to cut me himself, I screamed in pain while he ripped out the baby inside of me, tears began to fall down as he looks at me with a smile. "Oh, don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you, now all I have to do is," while he held the baby upside down as the baby began to crying "to kill it."

-To... LAZY!! Well then thanks for reading! 😜 Also I'm sorry to say this but this story is coming to an end. I'll try my best to make it count. Also I'll make a bonus chapter. That chapter I will make it funny, sad all of the above because that bonus chapter is where all the kids come out! Laters my peeps! Kk sighing off!- ✌