Happy Day. Suspenseful Night.

Third P.O.V

     Horror and Lust spread the news to their closes friends, and their friends were so excited that they decided to spread it all over to other AU's. Everyone started sending them gift on their door step. So, to make it more "acceptable" they decided to do a Thank you/Baby shower, they invited almost every AU's that they can discover. They all had such a wonderful time, some played some games by doing a baby food competition, some were drinking and others were touching Lust's belly. He doesn't look like that he had a belly but he was in his 7 months of pregnancy, some didn't believe he was pregnant and some found it a blessing, they all had fun in the party. Till one night someone left a paper on the side of his apartment, it had a warning that says 'Brake up with Horror and no one will get hurt' it didn't had anything else besides that. Three weeks later some people grabbed Lust and tossed him in the asylum for no reason whatsoever.

*24 hours earlier* 

Horror P.O.V

     "This is a lot of stuff Lust. What are we gonna do with all this? We only live in a stupid apartment". I said while I look at the humming skeleton as he replied my question.

      "We can store this in Under Lust if you like?"

      "You're gonna store this cute stuff in that house?" I said while his smile faltered, I slightly pumped at him while he looked up at me. I place all the baby stuff on the side of a ledge either way it's gonna get washed. "I was planning to give you this when I.. well ehehe...," I slightly blushed. "When you what? What is it Horror?" I grabbed his hand and I place a little black box in it, Lust eye sockets widen for he knew what I ment.

      "I-i was planning on marring you and give you a house that I made for us to live in. I've been thinking about it for quite awhile. Um, Lust I'm not a romantic person but will you become my w-wife? I know I'm a little forward but-," I was cut off by him.

      "YES! I'd love to! I wanna be a part of your life!" I was so happy that I picked up Lust as I place a kiss on his teeth. I started making out with him as I slightly pushed his jacket back a little. I nibble on his shoulder making him moan a little until I heard a familiar voice. 

     "Guys just get a room! We don't want no porno in public". 

      "Leave them alone Dust!" Yelled Blue, as Dust looked at me with anger. I firmly place Lust down and fixed his jacket. Lust rushed to give Blue a hug, as Dust walked over from where I was. "Listen bub, if your gonna fuck him while he's pregnant use protection this time!" *Mumble* You guys are such nasty sinners.

Lust P.O.V

      As I watch my future husband arguing with his friend I then looked at Blue. "Hey, Blueberry did anything interesting happened?" Blue face turned a bit blue as he covered his face with his hands. "You know that me and Dust fucked in the mall right?" I chuckled of how embarrassed he was as I replied with "Yeah" I looked at Blue as I noticed he wasn't finished I gasped. "What else happened?!" 

      "Well, we kind of did it in the park and-" I cut him of with "Damn, why does he hump you in public places? Does he get horny at public places?" Blue laugh as he pushed me with "No! He always says that it's my fault that I make him horny in public places." I laughed hard as Blue did too. Blue stopped laughing and he then started jumping saying "Wait, wait I'm not finished! Ok, ok. As we did it in the park I-

~Total Silence~ 

      "WHAT?!" I yelled as I scared Horror and Dust making them move closer towards us. "So, what are you guys talking about?" Horror said as I grabbed him and yelled out. "Blueberry is also having a baby!" As I saw Horror looked at Dust as he replied "Where did they did it?" I explained to him, he chuckled as he grabbed my hand and the baby's stuff as he started walking. Like halfway he turned around an yelled "You guys should try the bed! It's way more comfortable than in the wilderness! An with that we both left. While I looked back seeing Dust in a very pissed off way and Blue laughing but petting him for comfort. As we arrived on our apartment Horror forgot something as he placed the baby things next to our apartment and rushed out to get what he left. As for me I was opening the door and a little note slipped out on the side of the lock. I picked it up and read it as my look was with a 'yeah, right'. I crumble the paper and threw it inside the apartment, I started to grab all the stuff and placed it in our bed. Horror came back as he looks at me in a funny way. "What's the matter did I do something? Horror came up to me and place his hand on my belly and he smile at me and the baby. "Lust I'm gonna take this stuff to our house. Would you like to stay there today?" I jumped up with excitement and hugged Horror, "Yes, please! I'd love to!" He smile as he take all the stuff to our house I went to pack our clothes. Not a minute to soon, I heard a knock on the door that it made me jumped. I open the door and someone jumped me, as they put a black bag over my head. I struggle to free myself but I was knocked out unconscious as they dragged my body. "Our boss will be so proud of us when he hears that we have him. Come on let's go take him to the asylum before his true love comes to rescue him," As they fled away.

-Ok, I think I did pretty good in this story and forgive me if I left y'all hanging. See yah later peeps and thank u for reading! ^ω^-