Incompetent dreams

Lust P.O.V

      "Sir you can't have them", said the man with a white coat. "What?! No! I am not giving them up! I yelled while he put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Sir but this is for your own good," he told me again as I was boiling with anger, I got up and grabbed him by his coat as I yelled with, "No! You can't! You can't! Their mine!

      "Their mine!" As my eye sockets snapped open while my tears streamed down my cheeks. It's been like 2 weeks that I have been having this dream I still haven't told Horror yet. I sat up wiping my tears off until I hear Horror, as he spoke, "Are you ok?" While he lies there on the bed. "Ah! Horror y-you scared me! I gasp as I answered. Horror chuckled a little as he gets up to face me. I was looking at my hands thinking of what I have dreamt. "Lust, honey are you ok?" Horror spoke, as I turned to face him. "I-i really don't know. I just had this weird dream that's all," Horror grabbed me to a warm embrace as he held me close to him, feeling myself getting a little hot. "What was the dream about? Come on, at least try to explain it to me. I know it'll make you feel better if you share it with someone." As he smiled at me making me a bit flustered, 'I think I should tell him' I thought to myself. I faced him trying my best to explain it to him, after when I finished, he was dumbstruck, and speechless as he's eye socket was wide open. "H-horror? What are you thinking?" Horror got up and he got dressed he paused as he looked at me. "Hey, Lusty is it ok if I go buy something?" He told me as my face had this 'what happened' look. I just replied with a short "ok, then" still confused on the situation as he gave me a small smile. "I'll be back ok? Also don't do anything crazy while I'm gone", he told me while he close the door shut, leaving me still confused.

Horror P.O.V

      As I walked, I reached into my pocket to take out my phone, as I dial Dust. [Hello?] Dust answered and I replied back to him. "Hey, I got a really important question," I panicked in a way but I was cut off by my angry friend. 

[Do you even know what fucking time it is you fucking jackass!? Why the hell do you fucking call me at 2:48 in the morning?! It better be important!] 

      "Dude what if Lust is pregnant!!" I yelled not caring what Dust was saying. There was this two minutes of silence until he spoke.

       [Why the fuck... didn't you used protection?! I thought you were safe on this?]

       "I forgot OK. We just got home and we kind of fuck."

      [Wait, a goddamn minute, you fucked him while he got released? You sick man! I thought Lust was sick. I think you guys were ment to be.]

      I couldn't see his face but I can tell he was disgusted by this. "So, fucking what!? You fucked blueberry in the mall at least I did it in my apartment! Anyways stop fucking with me and tell me what do I do? Do I get that pregnancy test?"

      [No of course not. WHAT ARE YOU NINE?! OF COURSE!!]

      "Fine, fine I'll fucking go you fucking bastard. See you later," I hanged up and head to the pharmacy. As I looked around to see if I can find it and luckily I did, I grabbed it and head home. I open the door then when I got home Lust was no where to be found. I started to panic at this situation again, I ran everywhere from inside the house. "L-lust?!" I yelled, then I head a voice responding "Coming" as he came inside the apartment while I sigh in relieve.

      "Listen Lusty, can you take this? Well like to see if your pregnant?" I kept my eye socket locked on him, I thought that he was gonna yelled at me or something instead he just delicately grab the box and took it to the bathroom. I sat down impatiently waiting like 15 minutes until I hear the door open. I jumped up waiting for his response, he looks at me blushing and smiling. I was a little frightened in a way that I reach out to say my apology but instead he flungs on top of me, while I lost balance and we both fell on the bed.     

       "Horror we are gonna have a baby," said the happy Lust as my eye socket widen. I looked at him, and he looks at me back. "Lust, I'm not sure if I can be a good father for them," I said while I was looking down, then I felt Lust hugging me as he says "You'll be a great father I just know it. I know you will Horror," I smiled and hugged him, I planted a kiss as I say "We will be a great family and I will support you all the way just remember that Lusty, ok?" 

   -Aww, one happy family. I think they'll do great.... For now. 0-0 Also I forgot to say that thank u so much for all the view. I was just to caught up in somethings but anyways thank u so much, I'm gonna try my best to make this story for y'all and I'll see yah guys in the next chapter! Baaai!!-