Rescue #2

Lust P.O.V

      "Stop, please I beg of you! I'll do anything! Just, please don't hurt my baby!"

      "Oh? Well that's a very interesting offer," He said. He put the baby down on the floor like if it was some sort of toy while I glared at him. He walked closely as he bend down griping my throat. "Lust, you are a very interesting species for me. I really do like you." My eye sockets widen with anger, and I lift myself a little and got close to him, as I said. "Night, I hate your presence, I hate your existence, I hate your guts, and I will never ever love you. When it comes to my family I will not hesitate to be on their place." He growled at me while I stood their strong. Nightmare stepped away and took the baby again like nothing, no matter how much I pleaded and beg for him, he wouldn't listen. He walked away as he locks the door behind him. This will give me enough time to think of my escape.

Ink Fell P.O.V

      They tossed me in a metal cell while they guarded it. As I laughed to myself making them look stupid. I took out my spray paints and sprayed on the the floor as I disappear on their face. Leaving them dumbstruck. I ran to find Lust and surprisingly I found Horror.

Horror P.O.V

      I saw Ink Fell running towards me as I stopped on front of him. "Ink! Where is Lust?" I told him as his face filled with sadness and anger. 

      "Horror. Nightmare tooked out your baby out of his belly. I don't know where is your baby, but I know where's Lust. C'mon, let's go!!" I ran behind him as we were very careful not to get caught by the "Dark Papyrus's." I saw Lust freeing himself and he kicked the door open. All the Papyrus's charged at him, me and Ink Fell raged at them while we took Lust with us.

Lust P.O.V

      I was so delighted to see Horror and Ink Fell again. I didn't know what to but smile almost crying. We stop while we saw a hole bunch of the "Dark Papyrus's" there was to many for us to fight. They were getting close to us while one of them was being dragged by some blue strings and it was dragged into a random portal. That's where I saw Error. Error looked at us then at Ink Fell as he smirked, Ink splatted his pain brush on Error's face. While he looks at Ink angrily at him as Ink takes out his tongue at him, saying, "I'm sorry you were so dark that I had mistaken you for the enemy." [Oh, my glob! I did a racist joke! I'm so sorry! 😣] Ink and Error started to fight the Papyrus's while Dream comes out saying, "Come on guys let's go do this!" 

       "As in matter in facts I'm gonna help Ink and Error but I'm gonna be far away from Error," Ink Fell said. "Who knows what he'll do." Horror and Dream looked at him weirdly while I looked at them sexually. [Treesome!!😍] We left leaving them behind and telling them good luck as we head off looking for our baby. We searched every part and inch of every room we had entered. Then Dream started to smile a bit. "So, that's how it's gonna be brother." I swear we had no idea what Dream is saying he began talking to himself with this evil look in his eyes. "Come on guys I think I know where he is!" I looked at Horror and told him "Welp, I guess everybody has a evil side, am I right?" Horror chuckled then he dragged me towards Dream.

Nightmare P.O.V [Ik something that u don't]

      "Finally I can fucking kill you in peace!" I yelled as the baby started to cry. I grabbed the poor little skelly by the arm and I placed the knife, slicing it slowly. The baby started to cry and scream. I got annoyed and I tossed the baby on the wall causing him to brake his little skull. I'm still not satisfied with this piece of creation. I raised my tentacles to give him a painful death while I was stopped. "Who dare interrupt me-" "Well that's no way to yelled at someone who wants to fuck you up so bad," Killer said. I step back a little while I retrieve my tentacles. "What do you want?!" 

      "What do I want? That's easy," he pulled me close to him. I tried pushing him off but he bit my collar bone, making me yelp. "Hehehe how cute. C'mon let's get out of here before they kill you," Killer said as he drags me out side. I pause for a moment while he stares at me confused. "You can go, I don't care if I die or not! The person that I love doesn't love me back." Killer got close to me and said, "Listen it's futile, you got to let him go. He is with someone that he loves and he's gonna get married with him and on top of that he has a baby. You can't do anything but to move on, I mean like I really like you, no I love you ever since I had meet you" I started to cry just by hearing that. I flung myself to his arms and hugged him. "I'll try my best to return your feelings Killer," as I looked at him. He chuckled, he grabbed my hand and we both left leaving the baby, crying out in pain on the floor. "By the way if we ever gonna have kids, don't hurt it," Killer said. "Ha, said the one that's all tough and scary on the outside but kind and loving in the inside," I said while we both teleported somewhere where no one can find us.

Lust P.O.V

      When I got there I heard my baby crying. I picked it up and saw it's broken skull. I ranged up with my eyes glowing. "Where is he!! I will never forgive you Nightmare!! Never!!" I was still angry while Dream and Horror when on front of me trying to calm me down. "It's done Lust. What's done it's done. When we meet him again we'll make sure that he won't escape from us next time," Horror yelled. I looked down and smile as I realized it's a boy, I hugged him gently yet tightly in my arms. Dream walked towards me as he told me, "What are you gonna name him?" I raised my head and then I looked at him again as I replied with "He's name will be Desire."

-Wooooo, sorry it took me awhile everybody but here is the other part! A quick question please. I'm gonna make another book and I was wondering what other characters you guys want me to write. It can be whatever you guys please. I will be glad if you guys tell me and I'll be happy to write it. So, farewell for now!-