Adults and children's problems #2

Killer P.O.V

       I looked at my son and he looks at me. I gave him the look of 'let's go home we'll discuss this later'. He nod then looked at his partner and waved at him as we both left. "Who is he?" I asked, he looks at me and replied "Desire, that's his name". I told him 'who was his parents' but he refused that question and kept on walking.

Lust P.O.V

       I was so worried about my sweet boy, I waited for him. Until I heard the front door opening, I faced the other direction waiting for his arrival. He walks in and turns away, I got up and walk towards him. "Listen, Desire... I'm really sorry. I know he's your friend, it wasn't my intention to stick my nose into your business, that wasn't right.." I looked down and started heading to my room then I felt a hug behind me. "Mom, I know your trying to protect me from those old times but you need to let it slide. I mean like it's been 15 years and we haven't heard about them ever since." I felt the hug getting tighter, "Mom, what happens if I fall in love? Will you hate me?" I turned around to face him and caressed his cheeks "Sweetie I'm not gonna hate you for falling in love, Don't you know that I already love you for who you are, just remember that, okay?" His smile brightened up and he quickly gave me a hug. "Oh, and sweetie we have to get dressed, remember Reaper and Geno are getting married!" I said as we both went to bed.

N E X T  D A Y

Geno P.O.V

     I looked at the mirror and twirled around. 'I can't believe I'm wearing this' I thought. "Dream, do I look good? This is so embarrassing."

      "Geno you look gorgeous in that dress! So shut up! I got to admit though Reaper knows his taste. Oh, oh and call me when you finish with your honeymoon! I want some details!"

      "Ehehehe, I don't think I will be on a honeymoon. I have Goth re-"

      "Then I'll take care of him! Cross needs to learn how to take care of kids. I'm planning on getting one!" 

      "Ugh, fine, Ok, whatever."

Desire P.O.V

      We've arrived at the wedding and it was about to start. I was looking around to see if I can find Haunter but I couldn't find him anywhere. The wedding had started awhile back, I couldn't recall, Time had passed so quickly I couldn't keep count, everything was mute inside my head like a broken record, I was present on my seat but my mind was not. How can this be so painful? Not having to see the person you like anywhere. I had felt this feeling before this feeling that keeps on repeating. 

       re.... ire.... desire.... Desire!

      I snapped out into reality seeing everyone leaving, I looked up and it was my Dad. "Finally! Did you died or something? C'mon let's go!" I got up and walked behind my Dad. We we're heading towards my Mom when I turned my head I saw Killer. He was staring at me, he started walking towards me but then my Dad step on front of me and said, "Hey, buddy. How's it going?" Killer looked up and immediately responded, "Everything is fine and so is Loki." I looked at them and questioned my Dad, "I-is Loki.. my brother?!" Everyone looked at us and my Mom frozed up. My Dad looked at me "Yes, he's you stepbrother but that was a long time ago. Which this wasn't supposed to happen!" 

      "Ooh? You never told him? Wow, that's harsh, listen kid. Shit happens ok?" 

      "Don't talk to him like that!", my mom yelled walking behind us.

      "Oooh! So this is your parents. Heh, now that I think about it. You do have a little crack on your head towards your eyes. Mmh, it's not that noticeable," Killer said. Everyone started to walk a little bit closer at us. "Dad stop It! Mom wouldn't like this!! Stop it right now!" A familiar voice appears, my smile had brightened up and walks towards his Dad. "Stop it Dad!!! You know Papa wouldn't want this!!! You know how miserable he felted when he hurt Desire, he regrets it!! He would've gone back and change everything-"

      "Then why didn't he?! You know he could've done it!!" Killer yelled and he step foward. He began pushing him back every step he takes. "Why didn't he, huh?!" He keeps pushing him. "Mmh?! Since you know all the answers!! You know he could've done it!!" Haunter was holding his tears back, he tried to answer his Father but he couldn't for he keeps on pushing him. I was gonna step forward but someone else answered him. "Because I have fallen in love with you!" Everyone gasped, my Mom turned furious but my Dad held him back. He walked closely to his partner and slapped him across the face. "Please don't talk without knowing okay? I can feel your negativity a miles away but never forget Killer I love you, I know I felted miserable all those years but that doesn't change my feelings towards you. Also don't ever do that to Haunter!" I saw Haunter walking towards his parents, Killer was still angry but then they all hugged. My mom looked at them but somehow he was happy at them. Mom walked towards them, Night looked at him and apologize and he lowered his head but instead my Mom hugged him. 

W E E K S  H A D  P A S S E D

      Lust and Night became the greatest friend and Horror and Killer never got along never had and never will because of the incident that happened which it wasn't supposed to happen. Desire accepted his stepbrother it turns out that they both had a lot in common that they thought. Reaper and Geno went on their honeymoon even though Geno didn't want to go but when they got back Geno was all relaxed. Desire and Haunter's parents excepted their relationship the only problem is that they keep on disappearing everyday. Things will keep happening on everyone's life but no matter how far they are they will always help each other.

-Wow what a crappie ending tbh I ran out of ideas. XD So yeah this is the last chapter everyone! Like I say I will keep on writing some stories. So, uuhh thanks for reading y'all. An I'll see yah guys next time. Peace!! <3<3<3-