Chapter 1 ~The Story Begins~

-Jack's P.O.V-      7:00 AM, Monday

   One morning, I woke up by the noise of North waking me up. I Think he's telling me something important. So I opened my eyes then said,

"What is it?"

"It's time for you to wake up! This day you will start your work as Elsa's guardian. She will be the queen of Arendalle at the age of 21! This is the real deal!" North said excitedly.

"Elsa? Princess of Arendalle, huh? Who is she then?" I muttered.

A normal girl who lives happily and enjoys her life but needs a boy like me to meet with her?

"Seriously, what do I have to do with her?" I asked curiously.

"Duh! Of course you need to help to make her happy and solve her problems. Go! now!  Your time is running!" North said, then reached the door of my bedroom and went out.

But how? What if she won't like and see me? I need to ask North about this.

"Hey North! What if..." I paused.

"What if?" North asked confused.

"What if it turns out that she doesn't like me? What if we are not meant for each other?"

"Don't worry, the man on the moon will help you." North said with a smile.

If that's what he wants then let's give it a try. So I left and let fate decide on what will happen next. But first I need to find Arendalle.

--------------------------------------

(A/N): Well this is my first story actually I just gave it a try :D

Sorry if it's short I'll try to make the next chapter long :)

Comment and vote please :) Thanks guys!