Chapter 12 ~Lucky Feet... Or Not?~

I went to the kitchen,and saw Ms.Tremaine working and doing the dishes. "Ms.Tremaine," I said.

"I wanna go out for a while, I need the exercise." "Really? Where are you going?"

I asked for permission this time, so she won't worry like before. "In the garden. I'll feed the birds, water the plants, you know, since they are almost drying up when I looked out the window a while ago." I said.

"Thanks, I was about to do that. But wear something thicker, It's cold outside." "Okay!" I said with a giggle.

Then I went to my closet and got my coat, went down the stairs and grabbed my hat from the table. I opened the door and went out. "Yikes!" I failed to step out of the house with my right foot, so I had to do it again. I took a deep breath. I hope I won't have bad luck.

I breathed in the fresh air, then scattered bird feed into the pavement. A flock of birds crowded on it. I filled the watering can with water and watered the pretty flowers Ms.Tremaine lovingly tended for years. I looked at the fountain seeing a tiny bird on top of it. A few moments later, a cat came and jumped on the edges of the fountain. It seems that the cat wants to attack the poor, tiny bird. But there was a pool of water on the fountain, so it looked impossible for the cat to go through.

Out of nowhere, the cat jumped, but it seemed it wasn't gonna make it through. I unknowingly stretched out my hand, and froze the water, and the cat landed on it. I had used my powers unaware. I was so moved by the moment, I couldn't help it. It all happened so fast. I looked at my hand, tears rushing down my face. The bird flew away. scared by the cat. I rushed into the fountain to check. I waited until the cat had come into its senses, but when it woke up, it also ran away. It's not a curse...

I remember what Jack said. "It's not a curse." I said. Speaking of Jack, he's not yet here. The cold wind blew, so I held on to my coat tighter. I looked up into the sky seeing dark clouds all over. Seems like a storm is coming up. I said to myself...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Chapter 12 is here!

Thank you for all the support you gave to this story,

Sorry if it took too long for me to update,

Is because I'm busy in my studies so, I'm really Sorry

For letting you guys wait. Vote And Comment :D