Chapter 2 ~Meeting the Man With A Staff~

• Dedicated to John Elijah Carvajal

Elsa's P.O.V           8:00 PM, Monday

     I'm sitting on my bed thinking deeply about what I'll do when I'm already queen. (My parents are already dead now anyway. They died 2 years ago when the ship they were riding on sank.) I'm taking their place when I'm in the proper age to carry the throne. I'm so very nervous on being the queen.

It's already 8 o' clock in the night and it's time for me to sleep... and I's so tired of thinking. I was about to sleep when I heard something rustling outside my window.

"Who's there?" I said looking at the window. But no one answered. Am I just dreaming? But it can't be. I haven't even closed my eyes yet. So I looked at the window again to check if there's really nothing on my window. But then I saw something like a shadow.

Jack's P.O.V

     Will my plan work? Should I go in? Should I show myself to her? Those questions popped in my head like bullets.

"Go in, go to her." The moon said.

Should I? Because of the moon's encouragement, I was convinced. Well I think the man in the moon really helps.

Elsa's P.O.V

     The window opened. A man was coming through it. His hair resembles the color of platinum. He hads blue, gray eyes and pale, white tone. He wore brown pants, a blue hoodie with frost on it. And the strangest of all... he's barefooted and he holds a staff!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Here is Chapter 2!

And It was hard for me to think of this LOL but I did it :)

Comments and Votes please? :D Thanks!