Chapter 9 ~Special Place~

• Dedicated to Jana Silline Guevarra

Elsa's P.O.V

    We walked through the snow that seemed like a meter thick. We already have frost on our clothes, but it's alright. We have walked a long way, and it's making me worried.

"Is it still far from here?" I asked.

"No, we're very close."

We walked a little more farther, minutes away from where we have been. It was a mountain covered in thicksnow. There was a special tree in the middle also covered in snow and snowflakes. We walked to the top of the mountain, climbing our way up there.

"We can even see Arendelle from here!" Jack said.

"Yes, I can see it, too. What are you planning to show me?" I asked.

"I'm gonna show this."

Jack waved his staff, then in a second, the snowflakes glowed. Can you imagine that? He picked up a very special snowflake and put it on my hair. Then Jack pulled out two rings. One engraved with his name, and one with mine on a snowflake. He gave it to me and slid it unto my hand. He wore the other ring also.

"That's so sweet!" I cheered in delight.

"You're welcome. I give you that so you can remember me everytime we're apart."

"I'll always remember you even when you're gone."

"Thanks." 

"Can we go back to Arendelle now?. My folks might get worried and find me."

"Sure, we'll be there shortly. Wind, take us to Arendelle!" Jack yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Sorry if it's short :(

That's what I can update for now.

Because Summer is coming and alot of work are needed for me to finish.

Vote Or Comment guys! :)