Chapter 11 ~My Excuse~

"Ugggh..." I uttered as I blinked my eyes and got up from where I have been lying down.

A little dizzy, I scratched off my eyes and stretched my limping arms. Considering my Mom's influence, I was careful not to move out of bed with my left foot forward. Right foot,lucky; left foot unlucky. That was what Mom told me. Slipping out of my so-called lucky right foot, I stepped in the bathroom to wash my face. I, then, took a shower and dried my hair with my towel full of snowflake prints. Combing my blonde hair, I managed to do a french braid. Opening one of my closets, I tried to find something to wear. I picked my favorite dress which was embossed with crystal beads all over. As I went to the door out of my room, I grabbed a hat from the hat tree to complement my dress, then sprayed perfume with a feminine scent.

Walking out in the hallway, then down the spiral staircase of my beloved home, someone called out to me, "Elsa,where have you been yesterday?" It was Ms.Tremaine, who has been our family maid since I was born.

"I went out with a friend." I excused. "All day?" she asked, sticking her fists on her waist.

"Well, yeah." I said not looking in her eyes. "Then what did you guys do?" "We went to a lot of places," I said.

"And met with his friends." "Is that the truth?" I nodded to answer her question.

"Well, then, I'll prepare your break fast." Well, actually, that wasn't the whole truth. I can't say we went to North Pole. If I said that, she might think I have gone crazy. That's miles away from here. So I nodded, instead of saying

"Yes". Ms. Tremaine is like a mother to me, since Mom passed away years ago.I don't have the courage to lie to her.

"Here it is!" Ms.Tremaine said handing out a plate with scrambled eggs with mustard; grilled frankfurters; a slice of sour bread; and finally a glass of low-fat milk to complete the meal.

"Help yourself." she said. So I went to the dining table, took off my hat and put it on the table.

I first savored the pleasant smell entering my nostrils. Then I took my first bite. In not even a minute, I finished my food without me noticing, and said,

"I'm finished!" like I had finished first in a car race.Ms. Tremaine came out of the kitchen and retrieved my plate, smiling at me as I wiped off the bits of food on my mouth.

After resting a little, I went back to my room to see if Jack has come.Opening the door, I noticed that I forgot to open my window. Maybe he's already there, I thought. So I moved the curtains to the sides, and opened the window. All the welcomed me was the morning sunlight, not a human from North Pole. I turned sideways and glanced at the clock. The time was 9:30 am.Maybe he's on his way here.I just gotta be patient.I looked out my window again, extending my sight into the horizon, expecting to see a sign of him. But there was none. I have to take my time and be busy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Update! :D

Chapter 11! Sorry for the long update!

School day is starting this month that is why I can't update for long again.

But I'll carry on :)