Chapter 10 ~Finally Back Home~

Elsa's POV

Thank God we're back in Arendelle now.It was a long, nauseous flight. I was screaming all the way from North pole.

Jack's POV

Now I'm back in Arendelle now with Elsa. Elsa must be really tired now. I must let her rest in her room. I was about to open her bedroom window when she said,

"Why are we entering through the window? Can't we enter my room properly?"

Elsa was right, but I think,

"It's kinda intimidating.It's more comfortable this way.Please understand."

Hmmm... I see. It hasn't been that long since we first met. It must be hard for you." She said.

"It's not that hard since it's you, Elsa." I said with a laugh.

"You really do say unexpected things sometimes." She must be surprised with what I said, so I replied,

"Is that strange?"

"No. Not at all. I guess that's just a fun part of you." She explained with a cute giggle.

Elsa's POV

Now that I think about it, Jack and I have never, ever entered the house's door. It reminds me of the first time we met. He went through my window and he was like, a TOTAL stranger. I laugh every time I remember. It was a funny scene. Using the door may be proper, but now I think entering my window is much more fun. This window is the symbol of our friendship. Jack entered it first as a stranger, but now he's already 'a very special friend'. I quickly jumped onto my bed as we entered my room. It's already getting dark. And I've drained almost all of my energy.

"HMMMMMMMM..."

"Jack, did you say something?" I said.

"Haha. Your stomach is now complaining, Elsa. It must be time for a good snack." Jack said sarcastically That was embarrassing!

Jack was already making fun of me! Of all times why did my stomach growl? And in front of Jack? Ugggh. I'm gonna make him pay for this.

"Oh-oh. I'm just gonna get some food downstairs." I said.

"Make it fast." I slammed the door as I closed it.

I tried to hide the obvious embarrassment on my face. But, why does it matter to me? He's just a friend.

"No special feelings, Elsa. Get yourself together." I softly whispered to myself.

I quickly went to the pantry and grabbed food for myself. Oh, I'm gonna get some for Jack.Oops! I almost forgot, Jack doesn't eat, does he?

"Here I am, Jack." I said as I returned.

"Hurry and eat." He said.

I hurriedly sat on the floor and hungrily chomped my food. I could see Jack staring at me.

"Hey, do you want some?" I said while shoving a piece in front of his face.

"I don't eat remember? Go and make yourself full."

"Yes sir!"

It sure took a while for me to finish my food. I was really full.

"You sure ate a lot, Elsa!" He's making fun of me again.

"Hmph."

"I should leave now."

"And I need to go to bed."

"I'll say goodbye for now. Sleep tight. We'll see each other again soon." He said as he was about to take off.

"Bye!" And that was it, he was already gone.

"I should sleep now." I said to myself.

As I was lying on my bed, I can't help remembering the funny moments I experienced this day. I had the chance to meet Jack's friends. It felt like I have seen another side of him. There were some things I never expected. I hope these will never change. My eyelids are slowly starting to close. I should really sleep now.

"Goodbye and good night...for now."

------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Hey Guys! I know it took us a long time just to update Chapter 10, but here it is now!

Sorry for letting you guys wait.

Here is my Promised Chapter! :D Enjoy!

Vote Or Comment Please? Thanks! ;)