His Perfection (Matthew Espinosa!!<3)

I told Matt bye because my friend Joe texted me and asked if I wanted to hangout.

(The Amazing Joe) Heyy, wanna hangout later?!

(Me) Sure, where at?

(The Amazing Joe) Uh, how about... that fair in Farmer City?!

(Me) Yeah! I was gonna go tomorrow, but today is even better! I'll get my mom to take me.

(The Amazing Joe) Otay, see you soon!

I didn't reply, but got ready for the fair. I slipped into some denim jeans and a bright highlighter colered American Eagle v-neck. I threw on my red hollister guy jacket. I liked guy clothes, they are so much bigger and guy sweat pants... There amazing. I finished getting my clothes on and threw my Adidas shoes on and hoped into the car. My mom was already in the car and a peaceful silence fell upon us. Within half and hour we were at the fair.
Joe was waiting by the swings at the park accross the street. Joe has blonde wavy hair with big brown eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans, brown uggs and her boyfriends jacket and a flat bill hat. Joe is a tomboy that acts like a very peppy girl. She's pretty and slim, about 5'4 and the best friend you could ever ask for. She ran up to me and said " Sooo gurrly, what are we gonna do today?!" "Well I was thinking we could ride on the rides and maybe a couple of the games." I said. When I said "rides" she looked kind of frightened. But I know Joe. She knows you only live once, so she's a dare devil. "Otay, but let's get our bracelets so we can do everything!" We walked to the guy in the ticket booth and handed him 40$. He put our braclets on an we skipped right on by to see the biggest ride we have ever seen. The Zipper. "Let's go play one of those games." Joe stuttered. I could tell she was scared but she never turned anything down.
We went to a booth were you could win animals if you could shoot a ballon with a dart. I won a huge puppy dog. Joe won an adorable pig she name Alfred. We went over to the zipper to see Jonathan, her boyfriend trying to get on the ride, but needed someone else to ride with. Joe happily got on with Jonathan. They held hands and they went straight up and around and back wards. I heard a high pitched scream and I thought it was Joe, but I was soon to find out it was Jonathan. He got off and looked embarrassed. He looked away shyly and said he had to use the restroom and walked off. Joe and I both knew he was lying. We looked at each other and started laughing. Everyone around us looked at us as if we were idiots. We got on the ride together and I was soon to find out that I loved it. The first time around I had this terrible feeling in my stomach. But around the 3rd time around I was found out it was fun. 8th time around we decided to get off and get on some more rides. We went on another ride, but I can't remember the name. We wet on twice and I thought I was gonna vomit. All we did was spin. Joe got on with Jonathan and I got on with Mathew. (Not Matthew Espinosa) Matthew is a year older then me and has diabetes, he's also 5'4. We have been bestfriends since 3rd grade. We got on the ride and instantly I was pushed right up next to Matt. I knew we were both uncomfortable. I tried my best to scoot away and give him space but I couldn't. Jonathan was pressed up against Joe. But since their dating it's okay. When we were done with all the rides Joe and I went to get pizza why the boys went somewhere else. After what felt like an eternity we got our pizza. "Why don't we go eat at the picnic tables at the park we met up at?" Joe said. "Sure!" I said.
When we got seated I blurted out "Oh Matthew is so perfect!" Joe looked at me with her mouth wide open. "Matthew Espinosa, not Matt, my best guy friend." She closed her mouth and started asking all about him. "He's perfect and the sweetest guy ever! He's super cute and he could kill someone with kindness!!" I said gushing my feeling everywhere. "Well he sounds like a keeper." Joe said...

I didn't know if this was any good. Comment if it was okay or not. I didn't think it was any good, personally. Anyways have a good day, and I love you all!<3