His Perfection (Matthew Espinosa!!<3)

Morgans Point Of View

I woke up the next morning by Joe screaming in my ear. She was yelling something, but I couldn't make it out. "The the tickets!! I gots zem!!!" Joe screams and screams. "Shh.. I can't make out a word your saying." I reply while making a ton of hand gestures. "I got MagCon Tickets for Chicago Illinois." She says calmly. "Ohmygoodness!!! Really?!" I scream. Now we are back on the riot. "No, I was just joking!!" And with that she burst into a laughing monster. "What?!" I say "I was joking, I didn't get them. They sold out in a minute." She said with tears in her eyes. "It's not your fault. They'll sell more tickets" I said more like a question then a statement. "I hope so."

Within a couple minuites we were balling our eyes out and Joe had to leave, before my mom would let her out of the house, she wiped out 2 little envelopes and handed it to us. "You aren't aloud to open these till March, understand?!" She says strictly, but with a smile. "Okey doke" Joe and I said at the same time. "Jinx!" We scream together, we fell down laughing our butts of while being hit in the butt with the door. Joe's mom was trying to get in. We scooted away to make room for her. "Come on Joe, we have a busy schedule today. Bye Morgan." Joe's mother said. Joe and I hugged and said bye.

"Mom, why aren't we aloud to open these till March?!" I questioned. "Because I said so, and we will be going to Indiana next month." She replies. "Okay" I say more, like a question. "I'm going upstairs, love you mom!!!!" I yell while I'm on the stairs. "Love you Hun!!" She screams

I'm lying on my bed while watching his youtube videos. I can't get him out of my mind and by him it's Matt obviously. I switch the youtube channels to Cameron. Cameron and Nash are like 2nd favorites. I just can't choose who'd be third. But Matt must always be one. I watch Cameron on the screen, but not paying any attention to him. The number one thing on my mind was "Is that 'What if I asked you out?' post on Matt's page about me?!" And with that I drift off into a deep sleep about Matt.

"I love you, Hun." "Words will never explain it." "We are meant to be." All these words, sentences, fragment came racing through my mind, but thank goodness it was only a dream.

I had no idea what my dream was about, but it scared me and it was about Matt. And I think I like him more than just a idol, or a celebrity, I want him to be the man I spend my extra time with... I'm in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa!

IM LOVING THE NEW COVER!!!! Anyone else?! Comment saying if you like it. And if anyone wants to follow me on my social media here it is

Twitter: Emily_Blake7

Instagram: emilyschroers

And You Can Kik Me At: Emily_Blake22

P.S. Shout out to Emily Jackson, she made this amazing new cover. You can also follow her at

Twitter: emiilyjackson_

Instagram: emiiilyj_