His Perfection (Matthew Espinosa!!<3)

Matt's Point Of View

We gobbled up our pancakes which were actually really good. We were on a sugar hype for all the sprinkles and powdered sugar we put on it. Kyra thought we should go on a walk and try to get all out energy out. We got to the bridge behind my house and Morgan popped in my head. Kyra automatically said "Thinking of Morgan already, are we?!" I stifled a laugh. How did she know?! Oh yeah, we've been friends forever. Of course she knew what I was thinking. "Yeah, I just can't get her amazing and beautiful personality out of my head." I said having my feelings gushed out everywhere. "She sounds adorable! You think you'll be able to meet her?!" She asked being all serious. "She lives in Illinois and MagCon is going there, I hope I get to." I say with a grin on my face. "Wait, didn't MagCon Illinois tickets go out of sale in like a minute?!" She asked with a serious and scared look. "Yeah, well if she didn't get the tickets I'll give her my guest pass." I say, puffing out the air I was holding in. "Okay, good. Because I think you really have fallen for her. She sounds really nice and I know you don't care about her appearance." She says. "I love you, you know that right?! Your always so supportive, and that's why I chose you as my sister, and best friend." I say. I truly love how she's so amazing. No one else treats me so good as her. "I know!" She says while leaning her head on my shoulder. We continue walking in silence. Not the awkward kind the kin that feels refreshing and good.

We walked for another hour before we wound up back at our house. "Let's play some video games!!" Kyra whines. I laugh and say "Hmm... What about we play bowling on the wii." "Fine, but if I win we have to play 'Dance, Dance Revolution' ." Kyra says. "But you always win bowling!!!" I cry out. "I know, but I'll let you sleep on my bed tonight." She says with a sly smile. "But your bed is so comfy!!! I whine. "There's no way I'm getting out of this, am I?" I say. "Nope, now come one!" Kyra says while pulling me to her house.

I got on to the weird matt with arrows. "Haha, Matt's on a matt!!" I say cockily. "Shut up you weirdo!" Kyra laughs out.

I look back at the screen and try to move my legs with the arrows. Right, right, back wards jump, jump, leftttttt, righhhttttt, I say to myself. I failed, I hate those stupid long ones where you keep your foot on there for like a minute. Kyra's up now. She did it all perfect. "How in the world do you do that?!" I say memorized by how fast and flawless she did it.

We spent the rest of the day doing this. I didn't even get to play bowling!

We were pooped and had a massive headache from the rush of sugar. So we layed down and just fell asleep to the rhythm of each other's heart beat...

Hey guys, I know this one sucked!! I'm truly sorry, but I've updated a couple times this week. I can re do this part if you want... If you want me to or have any ideas you can messages me on Kik ~ Emily_Blake22 or just message me on here. You can also follow me on my social media

Twitter ~ Emily_Blake7

Instagram ~ emilyschroers

And remember Kyra?! Well she's also my co writer so if you want to follow her on any of her social media

Twitter ~ KyraPanetta1

Instagram ~ kyra_panetta16

Kik ~ knpanetta9224

Love you guys!! And I'm so close to 5K so let's hope I get there!! And comment below if you've ever been to MagCon. (It's just for fun, you don't have to if you don't wanna)