Chaoter one - what did you do?!

Chapter one

{2/26/17 edited}

Ciel woke up rather early one morning rubbing his eyes, sitting up he stretched lightly letting a long sigh roll off his tongue, slowly he and got up not really wanting to wait for his butler this time. Once upon his feet he made his way to the bathroom and turned on the sink grabbing the glass sitting next to the it and filling it with water, he took a rather large drink then softly set the cup down on the counter before looking up at the mirror. After a moment of staring he let out a scream of horror and stumbled back as Sebastian his butler walked in. The larger make looked down at the boy whom stopped screaming but still had a shocked look on his face.

"Everything alright young master?" Asked Sebastian a light smirk on his lips as always, Ciel shook his head and got back up in a rush looking in the mirror once more before he glared over at the larger male anger written all over his face "what did you do to me?!" He screamed his voice cracking a small amount as he yelled at the other. A small chuckle followed by a more noticeable smirk popped out of Sebastian.

"Why ever do you mean?" The cocky male asked Ciel whom was now pointing to his head "you know exactly! what! I! mean!" He bellowed through the bathroom, there still in his head small cat like ears twitched from all the ringing sounds around the practically empty room.

"It wasn't me young master" Sebastian said slowly and lightly rubbed at the ears, oh how they were quite soft, Ciel closed one of his eyes and bit into his lower lip "d-don't touch them!" He said going to smack the others hand away when Sebastian lightly pinched the tip of the ears, a small squeak came from the blue haired male as he pulled away rather quickly. "I said don't!" He sneered.

Ciel walked back into his bedroom and sat on the bed rubbing at his eyes then felt something touch his thigh, he looked down to see a tail, bloody hell he thought, with that the boy closed his eyes and laid back on the bed "please let this be a dream or really if anything a horrible nightmare" he Mumbled into a pillow he had pulled down and over his face. Sebastian walked over and knelt down next to the bed and gave a light chuckles, this was just amazing funny to the male but he also held another feeling towards it.

"A dream?" He snickered, Ciel nodded and sat up "I say more of a nightmare at least to you" a small chuckle came from the blue haired one, by the way the other was talking it didn't much surprise him, Sebastian shook his head lightly and stood up "I guess we won't know will we?" Ciel sighed and lightly annoyed and touched his cat likes ears only to quickly move his hand away shocked that they were so soft and twitchy how he honestly hated it.

Sebastian grabbed his masters clothing and set them on the bed next to the boy then knelt back down by the bed. "well even so you must get ready for the day you have a lot of work" Ciel just nodded and went on letting his butler dress him, he didn't really want to be reminded of the work he had but none the less it needed done. it became rather normal for the bluenet to be dresses by the other it was never odd in the first place. Once he was dressed in the 'new' outfit one he was given Lizzy he got up and walked over looking at himself in the large mirror off to the corner of the room.

"I don't understand her love for the color blue or for that matter her love of anything" ciel said more to himself rather than his demon. Sebastian just smiled and walked to the door "would you like breakfast My lord' Ciel shook his head and turned away from the mirror "no I'll just have lunch later for now I'll be in my study" the boy stated and once out of his bedroom walked down the hall and made his way to the study Sebastian nodded even thought the boy couldn't see it "I'll bring you tea later"  ciel just gave a wave of his hand and walked on to the study so he could work on the large pile of paper work that never seemed to go away only ever got bigger.

After a while he started to grow bored of his work so he called for his butler, while he waited he moved a few papers out of the way his ears twitching as the door opened everything was louder than he was use to and it hurt for the most part. Sebastian walked in and closed the door behind himself "you called?" Ciel nodded "I'm growing bored of paper work I want something sweet to eat"  Sebastian looked at the time "...right away young master would you care for some tea?" Ciel nodded and sent his butler out. Sebastian didn't like the idea of sweets so early but did as he was told.

The blue haired male gave in and leaned back in the chair then after a moment began to mess with his new tail, it was quite soft to his touch, just like the ears if not softer he smiled just a bit if anything it was kind of a half smile. Sebastian walked in a little later and set down a plate with cake on it Ciel looked up at his tall butler eyebrow raised waiting. Sebastian took a deep breath "it is a bunt cake with white chocolate drizzle and fresh blueberry's in a light sugar sauce, it's a light cake because you know how I am about you eating sweets this early, you must have a-" Ciel cut the other of with a nod and hand wave before he took a bite looking down at his plate as he ate Sebastian prepared the tea while his master ate it was quiet and that just how the smaller one liked it.

Only thing wrong at the moment was that he wanted chocolate, and for that he gave a butler a harsh glare only to be met with a large smile and the other sticking his tongue out, he just shook his head and went on eating his 'cake' and drinking his tea.