Chapter three- one simple night

(Edit 3/11/17)

Ciel went to push his butler away but his arms were pinned up and above his head, Sebastian smirked and licked his lips "yes this was my doing" he whispered into the others cat like ears his lips very lightly touching it.  Ciel tried to get away but Sebastian grip was far to strong for his small body. "what was the meaning?" He gasped out his mouth becoming a little dry A snicker poured out of Sebastian as he leaned down licking one of Ciels cat like ears "for this my young master" Ciel closed one of his eyes "Sebastian s-stop!" His butler kept going making shivers run down Ciels spine

Sebastian pulled his mouth away moving it down to his masters neck, small sweet noises started slipping from Ciels lips making the other eagerly continue "quite sensitive aren't you?" ciel closed both eyes at this point not able to keep them
Open anymore his body grow my hot "n-no..." He practically moaned out and Sebastian just gave a half smile taking off his tie and wrapping it around his masters wrists leaving the other even more vulnerable wish his other hand now free to do what it wished. Ciel opened his eyes wide not more understanding and pulled against the the tie, but of no it was much tight for him to get out of, his cheeks got even hotter as his butler had started to work on Ciels pants getting them undone and one they were undone he pulled them down and discarded them to the floor.

Sebastian licked his masters neck more but lightly started to nip at it making more small sounds pour from the boy, Ciel open his eyes after just haveing closing them again when he felt the tie around his wrists being taken off, he sat quickly up looking at his butler who still had that smirk on his face.

Sebastian just got up and walked to the other side of the bed putting a night shirt out for his master Ciel sighed "what was the meaning of that?" He whispered a blush still fresh on his face, the other didn't say anymore just dressed his master in a night shirt which happened to be just one of the butlers shirts, Sebastian stood up walking over to the door "you'll find out master good night" Ciel sighed and got himself covered laying in bed, closing his eyes he slowly started to drift off to sleep everything replaying in his head from the day.

Sebastian snickered as he walked down the hall way "remember master that was just one night" with that he resigned to his own bed chamber for the night sitting at his desk and finishing up on work he had not yet done from that day, he proudly wore a smirk as he worked "oh yes there will be more to come my little kitty" he spoke to himself.