Chapter four- good morning

Sebastian walked into his masters room and pulled the covers down to show ciel curried up into a cute ball, he smiled softy and kissed his masters cheek then walked over getting things ready to dress the smaller one, he walked back over and lightly rubbed Ciels cat like ears a soft purr rumbling from Ciels chest could be heard

"good morning you master" Sebastian whispered lowly once he saw the others bright eyes open a bit. "it's to early...I just want to sleep..." The blue haired male remarked. Sebastian chuckled and kissed his masters ear making Ciel blush and bounce up "I'm awake!" he almost yelled, but soon calmed himself letting his butler get him ready for the day. Once he was dressed Ciel got up walked down to the dinning room for his breakfast. "master what is that on your head?" Mey-rin asked as she walked in with a trey full of food Ciel glared up at Sebastian who explained some crazy reason, thankfully Mey-rin didn't question just nodded and walked from the room once the trey was set down, Finni and Bart followed her out of the room.

Ciel sighed and took a few bites of his food closing his eyes "Sebastian..." He wines in a tired tone His butler smirked and picks his master up "now now you have no time for napping" Ciel curled up in the others arms not really caring  "just so tired..."

Sebastian walked down the hall and into his master bed chambers setting him down on the bed, Ciel curried up more and purred softly starting to fall asleep Sebastian hovered over him smirking "no sleeping" Ciel opened his eyes a bit looking up at his butler with a small smirk on his face, he leaned up and licked Sebastian nose the went back down hiding his face in his arms.

Sebastian laughed and got up "fine sleep but that means more work later" Ciel waved him away never looking up already starting to fall asleep again, Sebastian walked down the hall wiping his nose that was little wet from the lock, he went to the kitchen and started to made up lunch and get everything ready for dinner for that night.

Finni walked in and sighed "Sebastian I can't find Pluto" Sebastian looked up a bit "did you check the garden?" Finni nodded "yes he wasn't there" Sebastian nodded and stopped "I'll find him stay here and make sure to keep Bart away from the food" finni nodded as he ran down the hall hearing a scream

"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" Sebastian ran into the room to find Grell in the room on a table, the clean table!, Pluto ready to attack "SAVE ME MY LOVE!!!" Sebastian walked over and got Pluto out of the room grell smiled and jumped down from the table walking over smirking "my hero~ you saved me oh I knew you would!!" Sebastian sighed loudly and throw grell off the table onto the floor rubbing his temples, he looked up seeing walked in "thank god but now I have to clean that table again" Sebastian said and walked out of the room not wanting to deal with anything right now.

"NO! What if he comes back?!" Grell yelled before being hit by will and dragged out of the house "you have work why do I have to deal with you" he said in an angry tone dragging the other away Sebastian grinning, less for him to deal with at least. Grell kicked "no! Put me down!" Will didn't stop and kept going until they were gone from the house, Sebastian went back to the kitchen and went back to his work.