Chapter two- the butler at play

{2/27/17 edited}

Ciel wiped his mouth and sighed softly feeling his ears twitch yet again "don't let it go!!!" that was followed by more yelling and the sounds of things falling echoed throughout the room if not even the whole house. Sebastian pinched the bridge of his nose and walked out to stop the running from outside.

Ciel got up and walked to the window looking out, it was a nice spring day, well if you counted cloudy as nice it none the less that's England for you,  he looked back when he heard the door open to see his butler walking back in

"would you like your tea now young master?" Ciel shook his head passing up the tea having had some a little bit ago it didn't sound very good right now, he walked past Sebastian and out the door stopping when something coming over him "Sebastian" he said clearing his throat for some odd reason it felt a little tight. His butler looked up "yes my lord?" He answered slightly confused. Ciel stood there with his back turned for a moment shifting from left to right foot with his weight before he just shook his head quickly and walked out of the room completely and down the hall, away he felt like he needed to get away and for so odd reason it made his chest tight.

Sebastian just sighed and walked back down to the kitchen with his cart washing up the dishes along with cleaning up the mess that was made while he had cooked. finni walked in with a smile "want some help?" He asked his voice soft yet strong, Sebastian just shook his head looking back to finni "not at this time go and do your normal assignments i'm sure the others could use a hand, and clean up the mess that was made form early events today" finni simply nodded with a meek smile rubbing the back of his neck then walked out of the kitchen not another word said.

Once all the dishes were washed, dried , and put away Sebastian walked down the hall and into his masters bed chamber. Ciel breath softly as he was curled up in a ball on the bed his ears lightly twitching at every small sound that came along, he looked rather calm and Sebastian couldn't help but smirk he was demon after all evil ran though his blood and never could anyone know what the other was thinking even if they tired with all their might.

Ciel woke when he felt hand on him he jumped back and looked up too meet the gaze of his butler and how it felt like fire, a small blush creeped across the others face. Sebastian smirk only grew as he leaned down a bit his lips touching Ciel's

Ciek quickly pulled away and covered his mouth slipping out and just ran back to his study where he closed the door then leaned on the it his breathing all over the place the image of the others fire like eyes were running through his mind of repeat. After a while ciel shook his head and tired to brush off what just happened, but it didn't seem to work it was just stuck in his mind, Someone lightly tapped on the door, Ciel already new who it was He closed his eyes "Sebastian go away I have a lot of work left to do and I would like it if you didn't bother me for a while" Sebastian sighed and walked back down the hall, he licked his lips oh how they will have a slight tingle from touching the others and it was only fuel for the fire in his soul, well that would be if he had one.

Ciel sighed as slid down the door sitting on the ground pulling his knees close and shut his eyes, after a while he heard another knock on the door and went to speak when the door opened sending him flying foreword "wha-" he went to say still in shock but was cut off by a giggle and hug, a very very tight hug and loud giggled. "CIEL!" He groaned and closed his eyes tightly as the life was about squeezed out of him "he-llo Eli-zabeth" he said his Lungs being crushed inside of him at the moment. Ciel got up and looked at the rather crazy female "what are you doing here?" He asked getting his breathing back to normal, Elizabeth smiled "I came to see you silly!" Ciel just nodded but deep down was rather annoyed but none the less waked over to his desk and sat down "well I have a lot of work to do..so could we do this maybe another time? Honestly i'm very busy anymore" He asked how showing how annoyed he was with her being there, she walked over as sat on the desk "aw come on just for a while it's been forever!" he sighed and rubbed his face giving another nod getting up just so she would shut up and leave "what's that on your head?" Ciel sighed more starting to get a little angry now "I don't know I woke up with them leave them be" she giggled "they are just so~ cute!" he got up and walked over having her sit down at the small chest table that sat a little away from the desk, he then sat himself at the other end starting to play.

Sebastian smiled walking in with tea, Ciel didn't look up he just kept his gaze on the game. Elizabeth smiled more and talked to Sebastian while Ciel kept replying that moment in his mind when Sebastian kissed him, his lips still tingled from the lip lock.

Sebastian walked out of the room after a small while of getting tea ready and serving it leaving ciel alone with the loud female. Ciel went on and played a few games of chess with Elizabeth he won most of them but she would get close and win, she won about two of them with a goodbye and another spine  breaking hug she headed out once it became dark.

Ciel walked back to his bed chamber after he walked her out, sitting on the bed sighing as he started to undress himself until Sebastian walked in and closed the door. Ciel looked away as his butler started to slowly undress him, he felt himself blush as Sebastian slipped off his shirt he closed his eyes feeling rather tired, only to open them when he felt himself being pushed down onto the bed.

Ciels eyes popped open then he saw Sebastian hovering over him, his cheeks became a deep red that headed up his whole face making the red more of a bright pink color and he wasn't ready for what was about to happen.