Chapter five- was just a kiss

Ciel opened his eyes and slowly sat up stretching, he looked around and got up walking to the bathroom he took a glass and filed it with water drinking it down. "I feel kind of strange..." He shook his head and walked back into the room right as Sebastian walked in with a trey of food Ciel walked over and sat on the bed watching his butler come over with the food.

"Did you sleep well master?" Ciel nodded slowly "I did" he replayed making Sebastian smiled "care for something to eat?" Ciel looked at the food seeing a few different things there, but one things popped out to him "...fish..." Sebastian chuckled handing him a plate of cooked Cod. Ciel thanked him with a tiny smile and started to eat, he no the was watering at the flavors he almost couldn't control his voices. Once he was done he stood up and let Sebastian dress him "I'm going to my study" he stated before walking away leaving the taller male nodding.

"Would you like me to bring you tea?" The taller male asked as Ciel walked down the hall ciel just nodded "and master what about dinner?" he sighed "I don't think I'll be hungry" Sebastian nodded and took the plate from the bed and set it in the trey to be washed. he turned to find Ciel standing right in front of him loud purrs filing the room he didn't know what made him stop heading to the study "Sebastian..."

The butler smiled and rubbed Ciels ears when the smaller male grabbed his butlers tie pulling him down with a rather forceful tug "Sebastian" he purred out more his small pink tongue running across his lips at the name before he kissed his butlers lips lightly then walked out of the room, Sebastian seemed shocked for the most part at what just happened but he soon chuckled and smirked about it before walking down the hall making his way to the kitchen