CHAPTER 2

Minwo's POV

Our subjects were all done and it's break time. The 13 boys were the first ones to exit the room. So I decided to go out and buy food. I walk through the hallways when suddenly, I bumped in to someone and my notebooks fell. When i was about to pick my notebooks up, I looked at the person in front of me. It was...Oh God! I forgot his name! He mumbled a quiet 'sorry' and helped me stand up.

"Thank you...uhh?" I said.

"Minghao, Xu Minghao."

"Thank you, Minghao."

I don't know why my heart is beating so fast and there's this uncomfortable feeling in my belly.

"I better be going." I said before walking off when suddenly he shouted "Wait!" I turned around and saw him smiling . He came to me running.

"What's your name?" He asked with a smile across his face.

"My name is Minwo, Park Minwo."I said with no interest.

"Oh....Mind going with me to the caffeteria?" Minghao asked with pleading eyes.

Honestly, I can't possibly say no to that eyes. It's so cute~ and so I said yes and we went on.

When we arrived at the caffeteria, Minghao saw his friends staring at us and he waved his hand. He asked me what I want and he went to the line to get our order. I swear, he's so nice. I'm dying.

Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It's Kim Hana. My bestfriend and only friend.

"Hi girl..Who's the pretty boy?" Hana asked, smirking.

"Who...That one?"I asked as I pointed to Minghao. She nodded.

"Oh...That's Minghao. We bumped into each other just a while ago and then he offered me to go eat with him here. Why you asking?"

"Because he's cute."

"I know-I mean not like that. He's cute in a good way." I looked down shyly,hiding my tomato face.

"Do you like him?" She asked as I looked at her with wide eyes and replied,

"WHAT!?!?NO. HELL NO. HELL TO THE NO. I just met him today and your asking me that. The heck's wrong with you?!" I said, super shocked.

"Whoa girl...Chill, I was just curious." She said chuckling.

"Whatever." I replied as i rolled my eyes.

He went to our table and he noticed that Hana is with us.

"Hey Minwo. Who is she? Is she your friend?" He asked smiling.

"Yes. Her name is Kim Hana. Hana this is Minghao." I said pointing at Minghao.

"Hi, nice to meet you, Hana" He said as he lend a hand to shake Hana's hand. Hana accepted the friendly gesture and said

"Gotta go. I'm gonna eat my lunch. See you later, girl." She said and went on before i could say something.

"Let's eat." Minghao said as he sat down.

We started eating our food. Glances and smiles were exchanged. After we ate, we bid each other goodbye and went on. Honestly, I felt like I'm in heaven when eating with him. I don't really know why but i felt safe plus he's cute. I was walking in my classroom when suddenly, he was there. He's the only one from his friends here in the class. I walked toward his sit.

"Oh, hi Minwo you're here." Minghao said,greeting me with a smile on his cute face— could you stop from your crazy thoughts, Minwo?!

I greeted back and sat at the right side of him. The awkward atmosphere is growing between us. So I decided to speak.

"So......" I started.

"Yeah?" He looked at me still smiling.

"Uhh...." I'm thinking so hard to make a topic but I can't.

Suddenly, a guy with brown hair entered the classroom. He's handsome, I'll admit. He waved at my direction, so I waved back. Little did I know, that the one he was waving at was Minghao. I looked at Minghao. Still smiling.

"It must be his friend." I thought.

"Hi, Jun." He said smiling. How cute- I gotta stop.

"Minwo, this is Wen Junhui but we all call him Jun." He said as I stared at the both of them.

"Hi Jun, I'm Minwo. Nice to meet you" I said with a smile on my face.

He waved at me, not even saying a word. Jun sat at the left side of Minghao and Minghao turned to his side. I felt a bit uneasy,so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and got my headphones, pluged it in and listened to music.They started to talk. The song was EXO's Love Me Right.

Just love me right ah ha. Just love me right.

I started humming with the song. I didn't mind the two of them. I mean, why will I care? I'm only friends with Minghao.

Our teacher entered the classroom with a smile on her face. Immediatly shoved my phone and headphones in my bag. Our subject right now is Math. She greeted us and we greeted back.  After her discussion,She gave us a seatwork. Our seatwork was quite easy, so I finished our seatwork quickly. I lay my head down my table. As I laid, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Minghao staring at me.

"What is it?"I asked.

He smiled at me and said,

"Can you help me with this? I'm not that good in Math." Minghao said shyly.

"No problem." I said with a sweet smile.

I started explaining how to solve the problems and I think he understands. He started solving the problems and I just stared at his beautiful features. Gosh, what is wrong with me. And 'stared' sounds so stalker-y and weird.

He finished his work and put his head on the table to rest. Me, on the other hand, is still sky high. I was thinking about Minghao and other stuff.

"Hey Minwo." He said,interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Uhhh......"

"Yes??" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Do you have plans this weekend?" He asked. I was taken a back.

"N-no. Why?" I asked back.

"Do you...um...want to have lunch with me at Friday?" Minghao asked, looking down. I know he's nervous.

"Totally!-I mean...okay." I said.

I'm too happy, y'all.

"Really?! Its a date then. See you on Friday!" He said with a smile and running out of the classroom with his bag.

Little did I know, class was already dismissed. So I started packing my things to go out as well.