CHAPTER 19

Saturday

Minwo's POV

1 more day. 1 more day till Minghao goes back to his own home.....

Anyway, I slept in the living room last night and I still am in the living room. I remembered what happened last night.

I...love you, Minwo.

I really can't accept those kinds of feeling right now and I don't think I will ever again...

FLASHBACK

"Where is he?" I asked myself, waiting in front of my house for my boyfriend, Jinyoung. He's my boyfriend since my first year in highschool and its been 2 years since we dated.

I'm waiting for him here because he said we'll have a date. I waited for him and finally I got tired of it and went to the location of our date.

I took the bus and went there with a small smile on my face. While I was riding the bus, I pulled out my phone and earphones to listen to some music so I don't get bored.

Once I plugged it in, I pressed shuffle. It played K.Will's You Don't Know Love. I honestly love this song. It is life! When I heard lyrics, I started to hum with it.

The bus stopped before the pre- chorus started. I paid the bus driver and thanked him as I went out of the bus.

I walked in the restaurant and scanned the place. What the hell? Why is Jinyoung here already? Not with me? And his smiling, laughing to be exact. With some one else.

I started cry silently. People were giving me weird looks. I couldn't move my feet. I was frozen.

Finally, he noticed me. He looked at me with wide eyes and stood up. Well, fuck my messed up life. I turned around to leave the suffocating resturant. When I was at the door, I heard him curse, causing me to walk faster. But he catched up and turned me around.

"Minwo, it's not what you think." Jinyoung calmly said.

"Then, what was that? Some kind of joke? A bet? An illusion?" I said still crying. Crying felt nothing anymore. It's like a daily basis kind of thing.

"Yes-"

"What do you mean, yes? So that was a bet?"

"My friends-"

"How much did they pay you to make you go on a date with that slut? For fuck's sake, Jinyoung! That girl is dirty! She even has sex with our teachers! So how much did they pay you to leave me and be with that filthy slut? Huh?"

"50 dollars." He said quietly while looking down.

"I am not even surprised. This is done. I'm cutting all of our connections." He looked up with wide eyes. He was crying.

"What? No! I can't live without you, Minwo! I need you in my life." He said stepping forward so I took a step back.

"I'm not water nor food so shut it, you asshole. Plus, you have that slut with you. Go have fun with that fake bitch. I hate you, Park Jinyoung." And with that I turned around and left.

I heard him repeating the same things. "Please", "I love you, Minwo", "Don't leave me, please". Fuck you and your so-called love.

We could have been happy if you didn't cheat on me.....

END OF FLASHBACK

As I remembered what happened last time I accepted someone's feelings, it hurts like hell. My life is so fucked up. This is what you call paradise people. Anyway, I actually like Minghao. Like what he said but just not now...