CHAPTER 10

Minghao's POV

Wow. She looks amazing. I can't speak.

"Hey, Minghao. Are you okay? You're spacing out again."
She asked. I didn't reply. I just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Hey?! We need to go!"

"Y-you. Y-you-"

"What me?" She asked quite annoyed. I really can't speak properly. I mean, she looks really beautiful.

"Y-you lo-look s-so pretty. No ,no you look so beautiful. I'm sorry." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, Y-you look good too." She said giggling a little. How cute.

"Shall we?" I asked Minwo while offering her my arm to hold on. She quickly nodded. Mingyu did the same to Hana and the girls both blushed. They really look beautiful.

"Where are we going to ride?" Hana suddenly asked.

"My car." Mingyu replied shortly.

"You have a license?!" Minwo asked, little bit shock. He replied with a hum. We went to Mingyu's car and the girl gave some complements to his car. Well, what can I say? It looks nice because his parents bought him the car. He came from a really rich family but, they're on a lot of business trips like every time. That's why they let us live in one house, which Mingyu's parents had resereved for him and our house is big, I mean REALLY big.

Can you imagine only one person living in a really big house?? Anyway, Mingyu started his car and we went on.

**TIME SKIP**

We are now at the resturant and  We ordered some food. We were chatting and laughing when, our food came. Looks good. Smells nice too. It really makes my tummy grumble. They heard my tummy grumbling and laughed really hard. Ahh, So embarrassing. I blushed as they continued to laugh.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me. I'm hungry, okay?" I said, blushing and pouting.

"Aw, You look so cute~" Minwo said admiring my red face. I heard Mingyu chuckle and ate his food. The girls did the same and we all ate in silence.

**AFTER EATING**

We finally finished eating. Right now, we're resting after a delicious meal.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea." Mingyu said sitting properly.

"Yeah, what is it?" Hana asked sitting properly followed by Minwo.

"Let's go to the mall. It's still early so let's go all out. How 'bout that?" He said smiling cutely to the girls. For me, he's not cute.

"Hm, Okay!" I said smiling widely.

"Well, let's go then?" Minwo asked smiling as well. We all nodded in response.

The waitress suddenly came to our table and gave us the bill. Mingyu and I paid the bill and we went on.

**AT THE MALL**

We're now at the mall and looked around for a bit until we found a teddy bear store.

We went inside the store and looked around. I think something caught Minwo's eyes and she picked it up. I just stared at her and that sound creepy but don't think that I'm a stalker. I'm staring at her because she's beautiful. I mean REALLY beautiful. Man, i said that like  million times! Well its true. Anyway, she looked at the price tag and I saw her eyes widen. How cute.

She went beside me and smiled. Aw, so cute. I held her had and saw her eyes widen then came back to there normal size. I saw her smile privately. She's so cute.