CHAPTER 26

Minwo's POV

We're now on the way to my house but there's suddenly traffic. I guess we're going to be stuck here for quite a while.

My whole body hurts. I want to sleep but I can't. I try to forget but I can't. What am I supposed to do? Why am I so unlucky?--

BANG!

I heard a gunshot and something liquid from my side. Shit. Don't tell me. I looked down and saw that I was bleeding.

I looked to where the gunshot came from. The window by my side was broken. I was slowly losing consciousness. I laid my head on the seat and took a deep breath. Is this it? I looked at the door because a guy with a lot of tattoos opened it.

"Give us the girl or you're dead!" I heard a guy say to Shownu. I looked at Shownu begging to not give me to them.

"She's yours. Just don't hurt me." He said.

"Good." The guy said.

"You fucking asshole." I told Shownu before I lost consciousness.

**AFTER SOMETIME**

"Hmm." I moaned. I opened my eyes finding myself in a big white room. I'm wearing a gown for patients. Am I in the hospital?

I roamed my eyes in the room. There were no tables whatsoever in the room I'm in.

It was so clean it hurts my eyes. It was all just white. I tried moving but something is not letting me. I looked at my body and saw that I was tied up to the bed.

"Ugh." I muttered trying to get my hands out of the chains. I knew that it was impossible but I still tried.

"Don't try and escape. You can't escape. And you will never escape." A deep cold voice said as he opened the door to my room. He looked at me straight in the eyes. No. Why him?

"Miss me? Did you miss me, you bitch?!" Jinyoung asked angrily. Yes, it is Jinyoung. The one and only Park Jinyoung.

"W-why? Why are y-you doing this to me?" I asked tearing up. He laughed. His laugh roared in the room. It was terrifying to the point that I shivered.

"Why am I doing this to you? Why?! Ohh, I'll tell you why. Because you dumped me! You dumped me through text! Do you know how that feels? Huh?! It hurts to not know even a single thing why your girlfriend dumped you!" He said coming closer and closer to the bed.

"I...It's my fault-"

"I know it's your fault, you whore! That's why I'm here, taking my revenge." He said stopping in front of me. He leaned down and lifted my chin.

"You're mine. For the rest of your life, whether you like it or not." He said and chuckled evilly.

SLAP!

"That's for dumping me, bitch." He said coldly. Before he went out of the room, he called his guards.

"Boys! Take this whore in the guest room and lock the door. Make sure she can't escape." He said and went out while laughing evilly.

The guards came in. Their not your usual guard with uniforms, their the ones with the tatoos and they look like they do push ups every minute.

"Stop crying. It won't help." The guy with long hair said then laughed. I feel so hopeless. They injected something to me before unlocking the chains. I felt sleepy and weak. They carried me to the guess room and locked it.

That's when I lost conscious.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆