Chapter 5

Piper's P.O.V.

When I went to bed, I found a picture of me and Jason on my wall. I ripped it down and started crying. "I shouldn't be crying over that jerk." I thought to myself. I went to sleep. Surprisingly, no dreams. When I woke up in to morning, I realized I slept an hour past breakfast. It was now 7:45AM. I hurried and got ready and went to join my friends in Percy's cabin. We were all hanging out there for today. No one invited Annabeth and Jason for what happened, even if it was 2 months ago. We weren't really friends with them anymore. They were rude to everyone. So it was me, Percy, Leo, Frank, and Hazel. "So, wanna play truth or dare?" Leo asked. "Yeah sure." Percy said. "I'm cool with that." Frank answered. Me and Hazel decided we'd join too. Leo went first. "Frank, truth or dare?" Leo asked. "Ummm.... Truth." Frank responded. "Ok. Out of the other six on the Argo II, and Nico and Coach Hedge, who do you like the least?" Leo asked. Frank replied "Is that really a hard question? I mean, I hate to be rude, but we all know it's you." "Well fine then. It's your turn. "Leo replied with a pouty face.

Frank's P.O.V.

"Percy, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." Percy replied. "I dare you to kiss Piper on the cheek." I said. He glared at me, but I could tell he was blushing. He walked over to Piper and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. They were both blushing a lot. "Ok Percy your turn." I said. "Ok. Frank, truth or dare?" He asked. "Already? Fine. Dare." I said without thinking. "I dare you to kiss LEO on the cheek." He said. "WHAT! Oh my gosh." I said. Reluctantly, I went over to Leo and kissed him on the cheek. Piper, Hazel, and Percy were all sitting there laughing. "Piper, truth or dare?" I asked her. "Truth." She responded. "Do you like anyone sitting in this group?" I asked. "Ummm..... Yes." She said. "Oooooooohhhh!" We all said at the same time, and Piper blushed. "Anyways, Leo, truth or dare?" Piper asked. "Dare. Duh. I'm Leo Valdez Supersized McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme. I would never back down from a dare. Especially not from you beauty queen." Leo said. Everyone rolled their eyes. "Ok. I dare you to go up to Nico and ask him out right now." Piper said. Everyone burst out laughing at this, except Leo, who looked like he was about to light the whole cabin on fire. "Fine." He said through gritted teeth. We had a camera hidden on him so we could watch the whole thing.

Leo's P.O.V

"I can't believe this was my dare." I thought to myself. As I approached Nico, I wanted to run and beg Piper to give me a different dare. But I didn't want to look like a wimp. I walked up to him. "Uuhhhhhh..... Hey Nico." I said. "Hey Leo what's up?" He said. "Ummmmmm..... Will you go out with me?" I asked. "Ew no." He said and walked away. I ran back to Percy's cabin and walked in. They were all in there laughing their heads off. I was determined to get back at Piper for this. "Piper, truth or dare?" I asked. "Oh no." She said. "Ummmmmm.... Truth I guess." "Who in this group is it that you like?" I asked her. This was perfect revenge. "Percy." She mumbled. "Sorry what? Couldn't hear you." I said. "Percy." She whispered. "Still can't hear you." I said. "Percy okay! I like Percy." She said angrily even though she was blushing.

Piper's P.O.V.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to scare Frank so badly at the campfire tonight that he turns into an animal in front of everyone." I said. "Piper, that's so mean!" She replied. "But fine. Percy truth or dare?" She asked. "Uhh, truth." He replied. Leo ran over to Hazel and whispered something in her ear. "Do you like Piper?" She asked him. "Yes." He replied quietly. "I knew it!" Leo yelled. Percy and I were both blushing hard. I can't believe he likes me. A little while later we got bored and stopped playing. The dinner bell rang and we all went to eat.