Chapter 11

Refresh of Last Chapter
"Yeah. I think the physician's cure didn't fully work. I don't feel whole. Part of my soul, is far away in the underworld. And I think the rest of it is slowly fading away with it." I said. He looked at me completely serious and said "We need to tell the others. You already died once, I'm not going to let it happen again."

Percy's P.O.V.

I gathered up our friends in my cabin, including Annabeth and Jason since they were part of the seven. Even Hazel and Frank were here from Camp Jupiter because we told them it was an emergency. "Leo has something to tell you." I said. "Ok. What is it?" Piper asked. "I'm dying." Leo said. Everyone just stared at him in shock. "This is a prank right?" Hazel asked. "Ok, I know I prank people a lot, but do you really think this is something I'd lie about?" Leo asked. "But, how? What happened?" Annabeth asked. "Well, when I died, and Festus gave me the physician's cure, I don't think it fully worked. It brought me back enough to where I was alive, but not fully. My soul feels like it's split in two. Half in the underworld and half here. But the half that's here, is slowly fading away. To the underworld." Leo said. "Well, can't Apollo help us? After all he is the god of healing and the one who told you the ingredients for the physician's cure." Frank said. "I don't know. But he may be my only hope." Leo said.

Aaaaaaaannnd cliffhanger. Haha sorry, but it was a good place to end it. And I know, it's been so long right? Honestly, I forgot I even had this story until I got a notification yesterday from this app. But, I'm back and I gave you chapter 11. The final chapter. This story will be continued in a part 2 of this book. It is called Pipercy - The Death of Leo Valdez. I really hope you enjoyed this book, I had fun writing it. And I promise on the next book I'll try to write more so you don't have to wait so long for another chapter. But anyways, thanks for reading and be sure to check out Pipercy - The Death of Leo Valdez to find out what happens next! Bye!!!