Chapter 9

Refresh of Last Chapter

Occasionally we would have a game and movie night where the three of us would hang out in Percy's cabin and play games like Truth or Dare or Yahtzee or Candy Land. And the Heaphestus cabin invented electronic devices that didn't attract monsters so now we were all able to have TV's, cell phones, and computers. Later tonight were having a movie and game night in Percy's cabin.

Percy's P.O.V.

About an hour before our movie/game night, Leo came up to me and asked "Hey, is it okay if I bring Calypso to our movie/game night tonight?" "Yeah that's cool with me." I replied.

Time Transition, 1 Hour Later

Piper was already here, now we were just waiting for Leo and Calypso.

"So, were having someone else join us tonight for our movie/game night." I said. "Oh yeah? And who would that be?" Piper asked me. "I told Leo he could bring Calypso." I replied. "Oh, so it's like a double date tonight?" Piper asked. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I told her.

Piper's P.O.V.

About 10 minutes later, Leo and Calypso finally showed up. "What took you two so long?" Piper asked. "Calypso was nervous about coming here at first so I had to pretty much drag her over." Leo said. "Oh." Piper laughed a little. Tonight we decided we would just watch a movie. We picked Star Wars because Calypso had never seen it. You know, being stuck on an island and all for a long time.
We were only going to watch the first two tonight, but Calypso insisted we watch one more.

Leo's P.O.V.

After the third movie ended, I brought Calypso back to my cabin. She was sleeping in one of the Heaphestus Cabin's extra bunks for now. I'm glad she was off of that island, and here at Camp Half-Blood with me. I layed down in my bed and started to fall asleep. "It's good to be back." I thought to myself before falling into a peaceful sleep with no nightmares. So peaceful it almost seemed like I was........ dead.

Hey. I know it's been a while since I've updated. Sorry about that. I've been dealing with school and forgot about this story for a little bit. But I finally wrote another part and hopefully I'll write more soon. If you're enjoying this story please comment and tell me and vote it because it's my first time ever trying to write anything like this. Also I've started putting a little bit of the chapter before at the beginning of each chapter as a refresher since I don't update very often. But anyways thanks for reading! Bye!