Chapter 10

Refresh of Last Chapter
After the third movie ended, I brought Calypso back to my cabin. She was sleeping in one of the Heaphestus Cabin's extra bunks for now. I'm glad she was off of that island, and here at Camp Half-Blood with me. I layed down in my bed and started to fall asleep. "It's good to be back." I thought to myself before falling into a peaceful sleep with no nightmares. So peaceful it almost seemed like I was........ dead.

Leo's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling a little weird. I got out of bed and walked to the door but when I tried to open it, my hand passed right through the doorknob. I jumped back in shock looking at my hand. I tried grabbing a tool off of one of the work tables and my hand passed through that too. I went to go wake up Calypso and then I realized she wasn't there. All of my siblings weren't here. I went back to the door and this time, my hand didn't pass through. I opened the door and walked to the dining pavilion. Everyone was there eating breakfast. I walked over to Percy's table, where he was sitting alone. "Hey Percy." I said. "Hey." He said. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him. "Sure, what's up?" He replied. "Well, this morning, when I got out of bed, I went to go open the door, and my had passed through the doorknob." I told him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "It just, completely passed through. Like I wasn't even there. Almost like I was a ghost." I answered back. "I feel like I haven't really been here. Like part of me is somewhere else. Somewhere, not alive." I said. "You mean, like the underworld." He said. "Yeah. I think the physician's cure didn't fully work. I don't feel whole. Part of my soul, is far away in the underworld. And I think the rest of it is slowly fading away with it." I said. He looked at me completely serious and said "We need to tell the others. You already died once, I'm not going to let it happen again."

Here you go, chapter 10. I hope you like where this is going, because the idea of Leo still being partially dead seemed like a good twist to it. If you want to know what happens to him, you'll have to keep reading to find out.