Chapter 8

Leo's P.O.V.

Hazel wanted me to think of a way to scare Frank.... I mean, I know I'm like, the best at pranking people, but I seriously didn't know what to do. I think I'm just gonna go tell Hazel to call off the dare because it had already been a week so it wouldn't even be funny anymore.

I was on my way to tell Hazel to call off the dare, and then I saw something. Percy and Piper...... Holding Hands.... What happened..... I walked up to them. "Hey guys. So uhh... What happened there?" I asked pointing to their interlocked fingers. "Well, after what happened with Annabeth and Jason, Piper and I started hanging out a lot more, and eventually it grew into something more, and we kissed. So I asked her out and now we're dating." Percy said. "Well I'm happy for you. But this doesn't make me a third wheel again does it?" I asked. "No. We can still hang out whenever. Piper and I dating doesn't change our friendship." Percy said. Frank and Hazel were back at Camp Jupiter, so at Camp Half Blood it's just been Percy, Piper, and I. We were the weirdest and best group of friends at Camp. Jason was always too serious, but Percy actually likes to joke around. Occasionally we would have a game and movie night where the three of us would hang out in Percy's cabin and play games like Truth or Dare or Yahtzee or Candy Land. And the Heaphestus cabin invented electronic devices that didn't attract monsters so now we were all able to have TV's, cell phones, and computers. Later tonight were having a movie and game night in Percy's cabin.

I finally wrote more to the story. I got some comments saying you didn't want it to end so here you go. And Im not going to have Hazel scare Frank because I didn't know what to do for it. So I hope you don't mind. At least I'm still continuing the story.