Chapter 1~Devastated

Chapter 1 : Devastated

It's impossible. I CAN'T be a super human. I don't want to be like the other super humans who were murdered by my father.

They caused too much trouble apparently. I had been there at the café when the incident happened.

~Flashback Time~

Three super humans were hanging out at a booth. They go there everyday and at exactly 9:15 a.m., they stand up and introduce themselves as The Furious Three.

They morph into animals, objects, and sometimes famous people. One day, two of the guys were fighting. They were arguing about who would win in a fight. They turned into the fiercest animals they could think of.

They head-butted each other as hard as they can. The guy who started the argument knocked the other guy into a group of people who happened to be standing behind him.

The other guy tried to stop the fight but he got rammed in both sides by both guys. They ended up killing the poor dude. My father and I happened to be at the café.

I wouldn't stop bothering him to accompany me to the café. What's worse is he was the president at the time.

"This is chaos! Percy, son, WHY would you bring me to a place so uncivilized?!" yelled my father. He turned toward the rest of the crowd.

He put his hands up and yelled at the top of his lungs,"These two young men shall be punished!"

He called the police and told them to put the men, Lucas and Luke, in handcuffs until we've reached the White House.

He locked the two men up until kings and queens of other countries arrived. My father ordered his most loyal servants to put Lucas and Luke in the guillotine.

"Off with your heads!" chanted most of the kings and queens. Soon enough, the man let go of the rope and let the blade fall onto Lucas and Luke's heads.

"Every super human in the world shall be either burned at the stake or have their head cut off at the guillotine!" announced my father.

~Present Time~

I didn't choose to be this way. Now, my father is going to murder me like he did to every other super human.

I sobbed and sobbed thinking it is absolutely impossible trying to convince dad to leave me alone.

I stood and left my room slamming the door closed.

"Father, I'm going to the store for back-to-school shopping since school starts in two days,"I said as he simply nodded giving me permission to exit our "home."

I followed the paths leading to more paparazzi. They took pictures, and asked random questions while filming.

The flashing lights of their cameras was absolutely blinding. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Can you stop? I'm trying to go back-to-school shopping!" I yelled over the screams and clicking of the cameras.

They took one last picture, and then they were gone. I sighed in relief and continued to walk towards my bicycle.

People should really stop using cars and start walking or riding bikes. One, cars cause air pollution. Two, you get exercise while jogging, running, walking, or riding your bike.

I'm a healthy person if I do say so myself. Anyway, I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized I reached Wal-Mart already.

I got off my bike and hid it in some bush because if I put it at the bike rack thing, people would try to steal it and I don't want that.

I threw my hoodie on and entered the store. I saw a lot of signs that said,"ON SALE!!" or,"40% OFF!!" which obviously wasn't true.

I slowly paced around until I reached the supplies section.

There were a lot of things like:
backpacks, boxes of pencils, a box of colored pencils, a box of pens, a pencil sharpener, blank paper, lined paper, and much, much more.

I grabbed a gray backpack, a box of pencils, a box pens, lined paper, a pencil sharpener, and blank paper.

I slowly walked toward the 'clothes for men' aisle and almost immediately grabbed a shirt that said,'I'm not famous... I'm just awesome.'

I grabbed a pair of jeans from Old Navy and stalked off to find a register that didn't have a long line.

A few moments later I'm at the front of the line. I set my stuff down along with a pack of Trident gum.

"Hi, sir. How are you?" asked the lady. Her name tag read,'Anna.'

"Hi Anna. I'm fine thank you. How are you?" I asked. She smiled brightly.

"I'm fine thanks! Wait. Are you Percy? From 8th grade?" she questioned.

I grinned.

"The one and only," I smirked.

Hello! So, it's me again. I'm the author of My Revenge (book the 1st) and My Fiery Tutor if you didn't know. Well, anyway, thanks for reading this chapter or for even reading my three books. See ya later!
Much love ✌💚
Word count: 840