Chapter 2~Meeting Anna again

Chapter 2 : Meeting Anna again

"The one and only," I smirked. She gave me the where-have-you-been look.

"Oh, you know. My dad is the president of the U.S. so I've been in the white house for quite some time," I chuckled softly.

She nodded and made an "o" shape with her mouth. I payed for my stuff and waved good-bye.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Anna. See ya' later!" I called after Anna.

She waved and began to talk to the next woman in line. I laughed out loud for no specific reason.

As I walked out the automatic doors, my father was standing there waiting for me.

"What took you so long?!" he screeched.

"Dad, I only took about 5 minutes," I said calmly, holding my anger back.

I looked at my watch and it was 6 p.m. already?!

He grabbed me by the ear and began dragging me home. I threw his hand off of my ear and walked toward the bush I hid my bike in earlier.

I got on my bike, and began to pedal home. Not the white house, to my mom's house.

I knocked on the door. No answer. A few seconds later, I heard feet shuffling toward the door.

"H-hello?" asked an uncertain voice.

"Mom!" I shouted. She winced at the sudden outburst.

"Oh. Hello Percy. What are you doing here?" she asked. Now, it was my turn to wince.

"Can't I visit my mom?" I asked chuckling. She moved aside so that I could enter her house.

She has changed her furniture a lot. It was covered with stuffed animal heads, animal carpets/rugs, framed photos of famous people on the walls, and the walls were blue!

Everything was blue except for the furniture. Even the bathroom is blue.

My mom has really changed. She used to make normal food, and now, she makes green, purple, red and blue food.

I saw on the dining table that she had purple bread, blue jelly, red peanut butter, and green cereal.

She had lots of cats, she was starting to get wrinkles on her face, and her hair is pink with gray streaks.

I don't know whether she dyed the streaks in her hair or if she's just getting old.

"Wow, mom. I see that you've fixed up your place," I said when I finished looking around.

"Well, thank you, Percy. Don't mind the cats, they just keep me company when you're gone," she said. "Scram! Go to my room!"

All the cats raced to her room aexcept one. Its eyes were gray and it had tannish fur. It reminded me of Anna.

With her blonde, wavy hair, gray cloudy eyes, a beautiful smile. Wait, I thought. This I just think her smile is beautiful?

(A/N the bold and italic letters are Percy's consciousness. The italic letters are Percy's thoughts.)

"Come on! You know you think her smile is pretty!"  said a voice in my head.

"N-no I don't! I-it's just that she has a nice s-smile, is all!" I argued.

"Oh come on! Why do you keep lying to your own consciousness? If you don't like her, why are you blushing?" said the voice.

"I-I am?" I said in a shaky voice.

I touched my face and felt heat. I don't know why I'm blushing. Maybe, it's because my face is on a stove or something.

While I was talking to my consciousness, I hadn't realized my mom had dragged me to the kitchen.

"Percy, sweetie, what do you want for dinner?" asked mom. I shrugged.

"Whatever you want, mom. I mean, I just finished shopping, and I've been thinking so much about school, I haven't thought about what I want to eat," I said while scratching my arm.

"What about doughnuts and coffee at the café?"

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update on Thursday or Wednesday. I promise, I'll update two chapters of Morphed today, and one chapter of My Fiery Tutor today too. I'll try to update My Revenge (Book the 1st) tomorrow at like 9:00 a.m. so ... yeah. Thanks for even reading my book. Anyway, I think that's it for now.
Much love ✌ ❤
Word count: 709