Chapter 2

"What the fuck?"

You grabbed the underwear on top of your face, disgusted from the sight of it.

Where did this come from?

You looked around if the owner of this underwear might be around. But everyone stayed in their houses except you.

As you stepped out of your front yard, you saw trails of socks leading to a stranger's house, which is beside yours.

You picked it up one by one as you followed the trail. Some socks were blown all the way into the dirty pond but didn't mind it. You might be too kind to even fish out the socks that was swimming there. Let it be there.

Let his lazy ass stand up and do his boy chores.

You took a glance at the stranger's mailbox, and the name written there was 'Kim'.

You cleared your throat as you rang the doorbell twice.

Then you heard a husky baritone voice that was extremely worn out.

"Who's there?"

He immediately opened the door wide open, with a welcoming bright smile etched on his lips. He uttered so glum just a few seconds ago.

He probably just woke up from his bed. Maybe I shouldn't have disturbed him. He's just half naked and his hair is oh so disheveled like a bird's nest, but he looks so damn strikingly good. You thought so to yourself.

But his smile suddenly grew pale, and stared at you from bottom to top. You frowned at his strange change of spirit. You thought it was rude of him.

"Oh. I thought you were my girlfriend."