Chapter 10

Second person's pov

*BOOGSH*

You fell down from the tree as the cat landed safely on the ground, whilst your body landed on something hard and felt your lips were pressed on something soft as a marshmallow. The flashlight was broken, and all you can hear is a groan and a cat meowing.

T-taehyung?!

Your eyes dilated like the Cheshire cat's. You broke the unintended kiss and quickly stood up from his broad and hard as steel chest.

You unconsciously touched your lips, and you were out of your mind that you forgot the man lying on the floor, hurt because of your fall.

"It tastes like strawberry yoghurt." he said as he stood up from the cold ground.

You suddenly want to punch him on the face, but his body was hurt. You felt guilty.

"It's a good thing that you're badly hurt, because I might as well break your bones into bits if you're not."

He frowned.

"Well, I'm sorry though, I should have listened to you, your back must really hurt a lot. I-i'm sorry." you apologized.

"Nah, it's okay. You helped me to find creamie, I told you that I'll catch you right? And you also climbed the tree for me."

"I didn't climbed the tree for you dimwit. I did it for MY strawberries. Now, since MY help was a success, you have to pay me back."

"Uh-uh not so fast, you fell right on top of me! so you gotta help me treat my wounds." He said enticingly.

You swallowed nervously.

"B-but I didn't do it on purpose!" you said, trying to save yourself from creating more poor future with him.

"Please? For uh, the sake of your strawberries?" he begged.

You irritatedly groaned.

Well, It's for the sake of your strawberries.

"Fine."

"Yay, now follow me!" he said and carried creamie, his cat.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"To my house, duh."

You want to slap yourself right now for asking a stupid question. You want to get over about the unintended kiss, yet still blushed from the thought of it.

You heaved a sigh.

I will really slap myself for dragging my own assed mind and body in this stupid complex strawberry situation.