Chapter 9

I grabbed my jacket and my cellphone, wore my red converse and went outside.

This dolt brat! It's 12:15 in the midnight for goodness gracious! how can we find that cat of his in the middle of the night?!

I rubbed my temples in a circle motion whilst my eyes are closed. Deeply agonizing my dear poor future with my neighbor.

"BOO!"

"AHHH! BITCH!"

I screamed out of his damn stupid surprise. he laughed his ass out loud, placing both of his hands on his stomach.

"You should have seen your face!" tears were beginning to well from his eyes from laughter.

Since no one's stopping me, I took the chance to grab his collar and pulled him close so our eyes would meet. Noses were touching.

"You piece of shi–"

He closed my lips with his forefinger. Should I also grab the chance to bite it? 'Cause I'm totally up for it!

"Uh-uh missy, enough with your cussing that's not healthy." he said, in a sing-song tone.

I quickly let go of his collar but the anger in my eyes were glued to his pissing ones. He chuckled.

"Woah, that's a big grip you got there." he said, pointing his collar which was stretched out.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you work out or something?—Ow!"

I elbowed his stomach.

"What was that for??" he said, hugging his own tummy like a kid who's being bullied. Oh right, now I'm the bully.

"That's for talking too much, come on let's not waste time."

"Yes ma'am!" he said and saluted.

We tried to look for the cat for hours now, I guess. I checked the time on my phone, and yeah we spend 1 hour finding his cat.

The lamp post started to blink.

Shit!

"Don't worry, I brought a flashlight." he mentioned as he put up his flashlight and displayed it.

I cleared my throat.

"Don't mind me. It's not that I'm afraid of eerie stuffs." I gulped. That was a total lie. Of course.

We searched everywhere, the bushes, near the trash bins, at the park but the cat was no where to be found.

I walked towards him, trying to get rid out the annoyance circling from my system just for a teensy bit.

"What is your cat's name again?" I asked, while placing my hands at the back. Trying to get comfortable, just for a while.

"Creamie." his tone is definitely depressing.

Poor kid.

But still,

I hate him.

"Did you buy creamie at the pet shop?"

"No, I saw her covered with scattered boxes while raining. I think she lost her parents at that time."

A/N: just imagine that, it's cute.

My mouth shaped an o, whilst staring the coal-ash colored ground below our feet.

"How about you? Do you have a pet?" He asked.

My eyes blinked as pictures of my cat appeared in my head.

"Yeah, a cat also but my cat's a he." I said.

"What's his name?"

"Oreo Cookie."

"You named your cat after food brand? Cool, but where is he?" he asked.

"He ran away." I plainly answered.

"Oh, that's fucking sad."

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago, how about yours? When did you lost her?" I asked, then he started to count with his fingers.

"About 1 week, almost 2 weeks."

"I actually found out that while I was singing 'just one day', she'll say meow 3 times, amazing right?"

Just one day? You mean. Nah, I don't know, I just heard that from my colleagues, but this dunce guy...why didn't he just sing that earlier?!

"You should have sing that earlier you dimwit!" I punched his arm.

"Y-yeah but, I was busy this whole week, so I just printed out some copies of her and stamped it everywhere and...I-i'm shy okay?" He awkwardly answered while rubbing his arm.

I gave him a stare that can make everyone obey my wants.

"Fine! I'll sing."

I nervously swallowed the saliva down to my throat. Okay to be honest his voice is, I don't know. I couldn't find the words to describe it.

Suddenly we heard a sound.

"Meow, meow, meow~"

Taehyung spotted creamie on top of the tree and pointed the cat with his forefinger repeatedly.

"There she is!" he excitedly shouted.

"SHHHH!" I shushed.

"Oops sorry."

"I'll get her down." I volunteered.

"You sure? You're ass might fall." he said.

I eyed him.

"Don't worry I'll catch you." he added and winked.

"Ew stop. And no thanks, the tree is just short so, no need for your assistance."

I gathered all of my remaining strength and climbed up the tree with no troubles.

Yes, I made it!

"I got her–AHHHHH!"

*BOOGSH*