Chapter 11

You entered his house, shocked.

Did not expect for a boy like him to be this clean. No scattered pants, shirts, undies or left over meals. Even his shelves were so freaking shiny!

"Surprised? I live alone and I don't really like to mess things around here." he said, stating a fact.

You nodded absentmindedly and began to search his bathroom to find the first aid kit.

"What do you think you're doing?" He sat down on his sofa with a raised brow while you were rummaging the bathroom shelves.

"Trying to find the first aid kit, duh dimwit."

"I'm not the guy who actually stores the kit inside the bathroom. I stored it inside my wardrobe. Ask before raiding my bathroom, dimwit." he mimicked as he raised his finger.

You headed upstairs, but there are two rooms. You don't know which door to decide but you ended up entering the first one.

You entered the room, with jaw dropped. Astonished at his neatly cleaned room. Everything were organized. His books are on the shelves properly, no awful dirty underwear scattered around or something.

Opened the lights on first, then dig in his wardrobe without messing any clothes, items and such. Your eyes spotted a mini drawer and it is very adorable. You battled with yourself, to restrain or not to restrain. Well, you ended up being a bad girl and opened it. You saw tons of underwear and was disgusted by the sight of it. Not really, you are just not used to seeing boy stuffs.

You have no choice but to dig in. Instead of box shaped container, you saw a picture.

A picture of him when he was little. Hugging his cat like a teddy bear. You smiled and can't help but to mesmerize the adorable photo.

But this one is a different cat. And there were words scribbled in it, and it says...

"tHIs is my cat her name is bUbBleZ, her hair is gOld and Her eYes are bluu, sHe died becus of a car acsident, I reely saw wHat happened, I tried to chayse her bUt my mummy pUlled me awey becus of the car, I don't know wHy she ran away, maybe sHe doEsn't like me anymore. decembur 30 2002, it was my birthday, I visited bUbBleZ at her grave and I cRied so hard."

"Shis In Heven now, HoPe yoU aRe oKay tHer :)"

lUv tAehyUngie <3

After you read it, you laughed at his cuteness and his bad hand writing. At the same time you felt bad for him, for losing his cat named bubbles.

Wait isn't that name came from a cartoon? powerpuff girls?

You laughed again, after that you put back the picture in his drawer and closed it, then you saw the kit on top of the shelves inside the wardrobe then you grabbed it.

As you closed the lights off of his room, you closed the door, but then you were curious at the other room

You tried to open the second room, then your jaw dropped

a music room

"Woah, daebak"

You saw a big drum set, guitars, piano, beat box, and the one that caught your eye was the violin

You played the violin since you were young, about when you were six years old

You tried to grab it, but it was too late you felt someone was there behind you

"Why did you entered this room without my permission?"