Chapter 3

"I thought you were my girlfriend." he said and scratched his head. He even blew the dandruffs that was stuck in his long nails. Ew?

"What do you want?" he asked in his ever deep voice.

You faked a cough, showing him the socks and the underwear that you kindly picked up from being neglected. Being too kind is such an abuse, but what can you do. You're different.

"I believe this is yours." you said as you gave him his garments.

His eyes widened, as he harshly snatched the socks and underwear away from you. Uh, is he having personality problems? You mentally asked.

"What the fuck? How did you get this? And why did you stole my garments?"

You heaved a deep sigh before explaining the damn reason.

"Your garments are literally flying everywhere, dimwit. I was just too kind to gather it all and give it to the owner." You said, emphasizing the last part.

He rolled his eyes, totally not believing you.

"Whatever, just give me your phone number." he said and gestured his hand.

You were puzzled that why would he ask for your phone number. Who would be in his sane mind to ask for a phone number when the two of you just met?

"Why the hell would I give you my phone number?"

He abruptly snatched your phone away from your hand, which you were holding it for the whole time.

"H-hey!"

You constantly stared at him while he's busy exchanging numbers. You forgot to cover your nose due to this weird argument. You were uncomfortable of the foul smell lingering around him or let's just say, his very own existence.

"Here." he said and gave your phone back to you. He chuckled. A deep one. Hell, you thought it was hot.

"Tss, are you uncomfortable?" he raised a smirk.

"Who would be comfortable if a stranger in front of you is terribly..." you said and gestured your hand at his dreadful look with your eyebrows furrowed in disgust.

He didn't replied, just nodded his head. Still not wearing his smirk off.

"Right, I'll see you next time miss underwear thief." He bid his farewell and shut the door close.

You bawled out and cursed him underneath your breath.

"In your dreams bad breath!"