How You Met ✨

Harry: It's about to be my first year at Hogwarts, and being part of a pure blood family, they naturally had been anticipating the arrival of my letter ever since I was born. Conspiring what house they think I would get into and what areas I'd achieve in were regular topics. Now I find myself walking around Diagon Alley, somewhere I've come many times for my older brothers and sisters. I was exiting Ollivanders when I bumped into a boy with glasses. "Sorry, are you ok?" I ask, examining his confused and jittery state.
"Yeah I'm fine, it's alright...but any chance you know where a place called 'Eeylops Owl Emporium' is?" He asks adjusting his classes and showing me his list.
"I do! I can take you there, I was just about to head there myself" I beam.
"Thank you.. but sorry I don't think I caught your name?" He says.
"Y/n L/n"
"Harry Potter"

Ron: My cousin, Harry, is starting Hogwarts this year, although I had never actually met the boy. I heard he has no experience in magic whatsoever, but judging from what my parents tell me about what happened, that's understandable. Yesterday I received a letter from Professor Mcgonagall asking me to help him to Platform 9 and 3/4. I waited at the King's Cross Station for a boy she described as with glasses and black/brown hair. Not long later I see a boy around my age wandering around, he looked quite lost. "Do you know where platform 9 and 3/4 is?" I hear him ask a conductor.
"Uhm, sorry to bother you but are you Harry Potter?" I ask, tapping the confused boy on the shoulder.
"Me? Uh I mean yes" he stumbles.
"I'm Y/n Potter, I think I can help you" I reply, nudging him.
"P-Potter?" He asks.
"I'm your cousin, your fathers sister is my mother but you couldn't come to us as a baby because at the time we lived in Norway. Anyway, I'll explain on the train more" I guide him towards the right platform where I see the Weasley Family. "Hi George, Fred!" I say waving. "Hi Y/n, is this the cousin you were telling us about?"
"Yes, let me introduce you; everyone this is Harry, Harry this is Molly, Percy, Fred, George, and-  I don't believe we've been introduced" I say noticing a smaller boy and a girl. "Ronnie dear, why don't you introduce yourself instead of staring, it's not polite to stare" Molly nudges him. "I-Uhm sorry, I'm Ron" "Ginny!" Peeps up the girl happily.

Draco: "Ugh how's it morning already, I'm not ready to get up" I groan, hiding in my sheets. "Y/n dear! Get up! And come downstairs, we need to tell you something!" I hear mother call. "Why today" I groan, feeling much more tired than usual. I put in some clothes and angrily open my bedroom door. I step out my foot to place on the top step, 'this doesn't feel right' I note mentally, before noticing I missed a couple steps. "NO-" I cry before beginning to fall down 3 long sets of stairs. I prepare myself for the impact but it never comes. "Oh...hi" I say noticing a completely stranger is holding me up.
"Hi, I'm Draco Malfoy, are you ok?" He asks looking for cuts and bruises.
"Yeah, I think so" I say, observing him. "Let's just forget that happened, I have to apologise, I had just awaken."
"I'm staying here for two weeks while my parents attend something" he explains.
"Oh cool.. well I'm Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you, I'll be fun to have someone around who's not my parents" I laugh.

George: "I'm going to be late!" I groan, running down the halls to my transfiguration class. When I arrive, I compose myself and look over the room. There's still empty seats, so I quickly take a random one near the front. A few minutes later more people rush in and someone scrambles for the seat next to me. I don't get the chance to introduce myself as Mcgonagall arrives. Halfway through the lesson, she gives us the assignment for the day. "Now, I want to you to work with your partner and critique them on what they can do to perform the spell better. I'd like you to perform the spell we learnt on these quills. Remember, you are turning them into goblets, not any other nonsense" She says looking around the room. I turn to the person next to me and notice his fiery red hair immediately. "Are you a Weasley twin?" I ask. He nods.
"How did ya know?" He asks sarcastically.
"Red hair, cute freckles and your twin is making a what I call 'constipated' face" I explain. He turns to his left and to his entertainment, his brother was in the back left corner glaring at his partner in annoyance. "Oh Merlin, that is hilarious, he's just angry because he needs to work with Falisha, you know the girl that doesn't stop talking about horses?" He mumbles. "Oh and I'm George" He chuckles.
"Y/n L/n, I think we'll get along great"