George Weasley One-shot

"Free Hugs!" George yelps jumping on me.
"George!" I shout. His been doing this all week now and i keep telling him not to but there's no stopping him.
"I'm going to make me fall" i say.
"Don't worry princess, I've got you" he says kissing my cheek.

Later that day i found myself talking to Molly. "They were born on April fools so thats why we think they're so... creative and jokeful" Molly explains. "Honestly, i think it can be annoying sometimes but they are quite funny" She laughs.
"Yeah-"
"FREE HUGS" George yelps hugging me from behind.
"Aww, you two are so cute. I'm already planning your wedding. How old are you both again?" Molly asks.
"23" i answer.
"Hurry up George your already 23!" Molly said wacking the side of his head.
"Ok, ok. If you haven't noticed she has the patience spand of 0.1 seconds" he whispers to me.
"I heard that!" Molly warns.

I put my book on the bedside and put off the light. A heavy weight squashes me. "FREE HUGS" he yells.
"SHUT UP ALREADY!" I hear Ron yell. I can't help it but burst out laughing.
A few minutes later i feel his arms around me. "Free Hugs" he whispers.
"George" i groan annoyed.

The next day i wake up and go down to breakfast. Everyone looks tried and cranky because they can't go back to bed. Even Fred and George were grump. "Hey, cheer up everyone! We're all going to lunch today, at that fancy restaurant in London" Molly squeals.
"Oh yeah! Forgot about that" Ron said hopefully. "I want everyone to wear something really nice and fancy" Molly said.
"Is that clear?" Arthur asks.
There is a chorus of yes.
I go upstairs and get ready. I put on a black and white dress, black shoes with a small heal and bow, silver earrings and i slide on my black bag.
I braid a bit of hair then put it in a pony tail.
This is what i wear-

I go down stairs and wait for George

I go down stairs and wait for George. "Apparate to the London Bridge, repeating, Aparate to the London Bridge and wait for the family once your done. Do NOT use magic. Do NOT use magic, I'm talking to alk of you but just pointing at Fred and George. NO MAGIC. Thank you" i hear Arthurs voice eco around the house.
George comes running down the stairs with Fred.
"You ready Y/n?!" Fred calls.
"Yep, lets go" i call back.
We apparate to London Bridge and wait. Percy is already there.
"Haha, perfect Percy, always has to be on time doesn't he Georgie" Fred said.
"Ministry fun?" George asks.
"You wouldn't know" he replies.
"Oh you two just go burned" i laugh.
"Plus, you know I'm here right, i work in the ministry" i add.
"Actually Fred, uh, the ministry isn't ....that bad" George said laughing nervously.
"Hmf" i turn around.
"Free hugs?" George asks.